Nice and Rude Soap Stars

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Whose biography, Sinclair, whooose? You made this sound as if I were an idiot. I ask because I'd be surprised if it were Beldner's.

I know why I ask certain questions. :P They are never dumb. The fact that you misinterpret them almost always is not my problem. :P

• Members

Thank you, Pine Charles. That was the answer I was looking for. :)

And your description was quite welcome! However, since you emphasised how shy he is I thought there must have been a special reason to do it. You must've talked to him or something to get this impression.

• Members

I met Lorenzo Lamas a couple of weeks ago at a sci-fi event in my hometown in Sweden. I was there with my sci-fi crazed boyfriend. Lorenzo was there with actor Mads Mikkelsen and a few others signing autographs and stuff. He was really calm, EXTREMELY nice, and talked a lot with people.

I met him again at an irish pub later the same evening. I wasn't planning on talking with him since it was so crowded and I thought he'd want some alone time from the craziness at the event. But he stopped me and said he recognized me from the event and the conversation went on from there. I and my boyfriend was surprised to say the least.

Met Krista Allen and her son Jake a year ago while traveling. She was smiling the whole time while we talked and was so nice!!! Her son seems older then he was, such a well-mannered little guy. :D

I and Austin Peck e-mail each other from time to time. He's such a nice guy with a great personality, and not to mention FUNNY! He's really all-round educated and a bit of a thinker. A really cool guy.

Some friends of mine have met Mr Peck IRL several times at events such as the Softball event in Greenville. They've all got nothing but positive things to say about him. He always takes the time to sit down and talk to people.

I've talked with Dan Wells (ex-Stan, DAYS) on the phone and in e-mails. He called me on my b-day and he's so down to earth, sweet and funny. He's as lovely as he looks. lol His wife Rachelle is a sweet girl too.

I was in a video chat with Ali Sweeney and Bryan Dattilo and they were both nice, and Bryan was as usual so funny! (I also had several PM's from Ali while I was a member at her board a few years ago. They all disappeared when the admins at Safe Searching (were her board is at) decided to delete all PM's in the members inboxes without any warning. Rude? Yes. Ohh well, life goes on. Still rude though.)

Talked to Kristian Alfonso on the phone. She's such a nice woman! She's a legend in the genre and yet I couldn't find a trace of diva in her. She laughed a lot and she was just so very kind. We talked about different SL on DAYS and she kept praising Peter Reckell and Deidre Hall among others.

I've talked to Christie Clark in chatrooms several times and I have over 40 e-mails from her. Always a sweetheart! Her mom and dad are awesome too. lol

Got letters and signed photos from all above (except Ali Sweeney) and from Jennifer Landon, Terri Colombino, Jensen Ackles, Marie Wilson and Ewa da Cruz. They all seemed nice and sweet. Ewa da Cruz and Terri Colombino both wrote hand written letters for some reason, and very long ones. For me it felt more personal. Since I moved I can't seem to find them though, really annoying!

I've also talked with the lovely Julie Pinson online. The image I had of her didn't disappoint me at all. Love her!

• Members

Let's see...

AMC: Rebecca Budig (Greenlee) and Alicia Minshew (Kendall) are AMAZINGLY sweet. I loved meeting them.

Catherine Hickland (Lindsay oltl) is one of the most sweest people you will ever meet. Gives all her fans hugs, talks to them, spends time with them.. I met her twice. LOVE her.

Kelly Monaco (Sam) is sweet but seemed really shy and didn't talk much, but this was just a few months after she started GH.

Alicia Leigh Willis (Courtney, GH) is also really, really nice. So is Hilary B. Smith (Nora, oltl)

Met Natalia Livingston (Emily, GH) - dispite what people say about her she is such a sweetheart. Talked about how much of a great kisser Nik was when she first got on the show, before they started dating, hehe.

Cam Mathison is such a show off, LOVE being around him.

JPL (Rex OLTL) was really nice and had a conversation with my mom one time.

Loved meeting Jeff Branson (ex Jon AMC), he was so nice to all of his fans, spent so much time with them at a FITS event. Gorgeous and tall too.

Forbes March (Nash, OLTL) = LOVED him! Met him at a mall event like 2 years ago, only like three people showed up. Sucked =(

Love Trevor St. John (Todd), he was really nice.

As for mean wow.. let's see..

Kassie DePaiva (Blair OLTL) seemed really standoffish, could be wrong there was a lot of people around.

Tyler Christopher (Nikolas GH) canceled being at a fan event, so that made me mad, lol.

I didn't really like Matt Marraccini (ex-Jesse, GH)'s attitude.

Didn't have too many bad encounters with soap stars, which is nice =)

• Members

I recently met Jay Kenneth Johnson at the Working Woman's Survival Show in St. Louis. What a down-to-earth guy. He was visibly nervous when he first started, but as he warmed up, his banter was terrific. He spent quite a bit of time answering questions and signing autographs, taking pictures with fans, etc. I even talked to him about Missouri State University (where he went to college and where my daughter now attends), and we talked about Springfield Mo for a little bit. I loved how he acknowledged his mom and aunt and tried to get them to sit in the front row. He didn't stray far from his southern Missouri upbringing. Awesome, humble guy.

• Members

Funny how perceptions can be different. I've heard, from the majority of my friends who go to fan events, that Farah is one of the neatest, most fun, and friendliest people around. Granted, she can be blunt, but I guess that's just, again, perception. But, I have never heard anything but good things about her, til now. Possibly she had a bad day? We do have those. Now, if you said that after meeting her several times, then I might rethink this. But this totally goes against everything I've heard about her.

AND, I hear just the opposite about Deidre, depending on the fan. She has a select few she is friendly and gracious to (lucky you!), but has dissolved others into tears by her stand-offishness, bypassing some to go greet others.

Interesting.

• Members

IMO, these actors have no right to diss anyone! They're considered D-listers by Hollywood standards, and for many of them, if not for their looks and a little on-screen charisma, they'd be earning $7 at some Mcjob. OK, maybe I'm exaggerating a touch, but given their low rung on the Hollywood totem pole and dubious acting skills on the part of many, especially the younger ones, they should be kissing their fans' feet and be grateful for the attention they're getting. Just my 2 cents.

Archived