Santa Barbara Discussion Thread

• Members

Doesn't it feel odd in today's atmosphere to have a mental health story be played for yucks and giggles?

Again, where's Cain's motivation?, does he have mental health issues? is he a con? and why is he so earnest all the time, considering that he held hostage a woman in need of medical care?

Edited by j swift

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Scott, Michael, and Dash were all dullards.

Scott's an optometry expert who can't tell that his girlfriend is faking blindness.

Michael is dates with every scorned woman in town to feed his savior complex

Dash won't allow single use plastics, but he'll abuse women

It is no wonder that an alcoholic lawyer with daddy-issues and a failed journalist who prefers to sleep with family members and trauma victims were the most eligible bachelors in town.

Edited by j swift

• Members

I want to start watching SB, but all of it in youtube is not available. Is there anywhere I can watch in english... I am heartbroken. Everything available is bad quality. I remember there was a lot better. 

• Members

It's like Ron Carlivati's saying that they were playing the demonic possession s/l for laughs so the church & religious people shouldn't get bent out of shape about it. Try using that as a template for most any s/l.  Rape - just for the laughs Breast cancer - just for the laughs Erectile dysfunction - just for the laughs It doesn't hold up.

• Members

Yeah would love to hear scoop!

People on FB are trying to convince me that 1988 and 1989 SB was the best and 'on fire'. I feel like I'm losing my mind. Most people don't like those years do they? 

I feel like I need a reality check.

• Members

Wow. If I had to choose I would always say 1984-1987 were vastly superior to 1988. 1989 by the end was slightly improved to 88.

But I'm used to having unpopular opinions lol.

ETA I put zero stock in awards. 

Edited by Keri