Santa Barbara Discussion Thread

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Oh, I bet. I do love Lane Davies, he is a lot of fun to watch. I think the fact that it's so hot has me grumpy about everything this week. And I wasn't looking forward to Andrea's death. But that happened today for me. Good acting, but I would like ANYTHING happy to happen soon. Because this all-consuming rape storyline isn't happy. And I hate Scott. He's too angry. And Heather is dullsville.

And about the rape sl, obviously the attacker is out of his mind. He target's CRUZ's woman? Then goes after CC's daughter and wife? Nope. I wouldn't try that.

It takes a serious level of crazy to try that.

• Members

Yes, Lane is fun to watch. He used to try to get roles in as many pilots as he could manage where the show would have a high probability of NOT getting picked up. Then, he had banked some major bucks for 13 episodes of pilot but was also free to do what he loved, which was theatre. And, we fans enjoyed watching the pilots, usually sitcoms.

But, yeah, the rapist is really something. If you don't know who it is yet, you're gonna die! Have you had that scene yet where Eden tells Cruz about this rape storyline with characters named Linc & Linda? With a producer named Bonty? One big dig at L&L/GH!

• Members

I know who it is. Just disgusting. Yes, that dig at L&L was kinda awesome, because YEAH GROSS and not romantic. Fortunately I'm only a handful of episodes away from Augusta. It will help.

Not a fan of tormented priest stories. (I'm looking at YOU Thorn Birds). So the Michael/Julia story is falling flat. Boswell is a cheap replacement for Keith. 

Victoria is- well Victoria. 

Just not a fan of 88...

• Members

Just search YT. I don't get why this is difficult? If you search santa barbara soap and the ep number you want some will come up.

There is a guy from Russia or somewhere in Eastern Europe I think who has posted some around 800s I dunno what else he has.