B&B: Week of March 03, 2008

• Members

Really guys? You didn't like it? I found it surprising when it was happening too, but I think it had that kind of artsy flavor.... A visual representation of Taylor's loneliness?

It was quite inventive, although maybe not too well executed.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hahahahahahahahahahhahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tay has lost it all! nick! ridge! baby jack! and they all are going to brooke!

tay is so pathetic!

soon enough she'll lose rick since he'll eventually dump her tired, old self. then she'll lose phoebe, who'll be furious tay's been getting her claws into rick because of baby jack's maternity!

tay should just kill herself.

• Members

exactly!

and hunter tylo can't carry emotional scenes.

remember when tay confessed to thorne she murdered darla?

all i could focus on was tay's head bobbing, hair shaking and enormous lips. hunter tylo, to this day, cannot act! she and ronn moss deserve to be paired together!

• Members

B&B is in an odd state right now. I think it is past time they relize how to use a great cast. There is no reason for us to obly see nick/brooke/ridge. no i didnt include taylor in that because IMHO, shes nothing more than a roadblock for brooke and her soulmate of the moment nick.

as for HT, she has actually impressed me recently. never have been a fan of hers, but shes on the same level that KKL, RM, & JW is.

HT, ED, LK, WH are being wasted away whil RM, KKL, HT, & JW are being force fed.

• Members

OMG! Ashamed to say I have never seen these scenes before. That was hilarious! Ronn Moss could barely keep it together when TayTeen was teaching him those dance steps.

I liked Pierce (even though he was a James Warwick replacement). His hobbit assistant was so obviously in love with him.

• Members

I love me some camp, too (Kimberly and CJ's 70s disco party holds a special place in my heart, as does any catfight involving big, butch stuntmen in wigs). But I like that B&B rations out the camp with some honest-to-goodness drama. If we had camp all the time, B&B would be Passions. And that gets tired real fast.

Plus, nothing is campier than taylor collapsing in the courtroom under her very own Liza Minelli spotlight. No? :P

• Members

Nah; I mean exactly like you said. For me B&B camp is far away from that sense of Passions. It always used to be fun, humour with a purpose - and to lighten the other stories. TAylor's CABARET performance isn't cutting it at all because it is cheesy of cheap GH or DAYS proportions...

• Members

I am loving the whole Taylor/Rick thing. Alden is taking it really slow, a kiss here and there! SO unlike B&B.

Loved seeing Bridget again and it's always sad when they show her looking at Nicole's stuff. I'm not sure what's up with the whole "Get back with Nick thing" but I'm glad it's giving her some screen time and I would be glad if it amounted to nothing because I don't think I want to see them together.

Ridge actually made sense for the first time in YEARS. I haven't seen Thursday's episode yet, so I hope to God that Brooke sticks with him and that the whole Bricky thing ends. SOON.

And where's that engagement party? Were this Bell writing, we would have already had it an episode after Felicia first mentioned it. Not that I'm complaining, I think it builds up the tension.

Archived