B&B: Week of March 03, 2008

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hate that for the past few months, BB has only acknowledged that it has 8 characters (Nick, Brooke, Ridge, Stephanie, Eric, Donna, Taylor, Katie). There is so much to be done expanding on the other characters

Pam was fun but now she hates Donna and wants to get rid of her so that Eric and Stephanie can stay together and be happy? The last time she was here she hated and wanted to get rid of Donna so she could have Eric for herself and seemed to be resentful of Stephanie and hated her. What changed?

• Members

Oh, I think that's still very much in the cards lol She's just getting rid of one sex destination at a time! :lol:

And, you are right, it is time that Bridget, Thorne, Felicia, Clarke and Katie (who has no storyline of her own) get something to do. I think Bridget is on the way lol

• Members

Hunter Tylo is exceptional. I don't care how botched up her cosmetic work is (although it looks MUCH MUCH better today) - that woman has been doing some good work since she returned. Also, great artistic work there with having the spotlight on her after she breaks down beside the stand.

• Members

pam is hilarious! she should team up with felicia to drive a wedge in between donna and eric!

thorne should then tell rick that taywhore is using rick like the way tayskank used thorne to get outta prison!

that gutterskank tayslut is such a tramp. as if sleeping thru the forrester, marone and logan clans is not enough!

now she is pursuing rick, someone who once looked at her as a mother figure when he was a child! tayslut is so low!

Archived