February 18-22, 2008

Toups

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Liason has not been frontburner. They have some scenes together then they barely see each other for weeks. THey had a whole 20 seconds this week. They don't have a storu they have plot points. They need to end this stupid Jake story and give myJason his son. I can't believe Carly finding out lead to a big fat NOTHING!

• Webmaster

I'll go so far as to say that NBC might re-think the idea of cancelling DAYS in March if the surge in ratings continues.

It doesn't hurt that it grew in demos year-to-year and week-to-week, and is up year-to-year, flat or down by an smudge in other categories.

• Members

Yahoo for the Bell soaps! Give the audience what it wants and the rewards you can reap are indeed sweet!

ATWT and GL must make a lot of financial sense for the P&G brass. Shoestring budgets and yet ratings that would make ABC Daytime blush. There may be life left in both. Golf Claps for both.

DAYS...the roller coaster of soaps. I would like NBC to reconsider shafting this show. With a bit of budget cutting things could make a lot more financial sense.

ABC: Getting what it deserves, yet again. How that son of a bitch Brian Frons has a job is beyond me. Bob Iger is not an idiot, he's a brilliant man, how he is ignoring the glaring abyss that is ABC Daytime is stunning. It's time to swing the ax Bob!

Archived