February 18-22, 2008

Toups

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

DAYS' ratings are attributed to the momentum they have been riding. Tamara's presence alone did nothing for the ratings. DAYS is focusing on the core families, and featuring the vets in a frontburner story. That is what is bringing viewers back to the show.

• Members

Congrats to Days..They worked really hard putting together those plane crash scenes..And although they didn't see a bump for that week in general, we got a great bump for the week dealing with all the ramifications..I think its safe to say that Days is having their most successful February sweeps in quite sometime..Also i'm so happy to see the show tied for 3rd in HH's..

• Members

That is something that ABC is the only one that lost viewers last year, compared to the other networks! That is a big WTF! :lol: A girl can keep hoping to see Frons headed to the door!

This TMK...OMG, I can't even begin to say how pissed I'm to lose both Gerogie and Emily to this stupid/lame story.

The big sleeper...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's to me is still this SKate story line. Somehow GH needs to remove MW either from this story with Mo or give her the door. It's starting to look more and more like a bad repetitive story of Emson with (no heart and my big I don't give a [!@#$%^&*] for this newbie) a sason split! Frons can take his own personal spin, on this Benshurst story, and keep swallowing the loss of viewers.

• Members

Oh you are so right about both the TMK and Skate and you can add Carjax to that mix as well.

Both Kate and Jax (Jate) are boring stuck up snobs. If they were together it would make FFing the pair of them a lot easier.

GH has been concertrating on 4 couples over the last few months, Carjax, Liason, Scrubs and Skate and the ratings just keep on falling. TPTB should wake up to themselves and realise that they are not working and give all 4 couples the flick and go back to what did work.

Oh BTW rumor has it that MW will be gone by May.

• Members

I am very happy for DOOL!

Its great that they put back the focus on the core families, brought back vets and made them a part of the big storylines. Plus, they have that great mixture of romance/suspense/drama/family/etc...aspects back to the show.

I see the ratings staying this way thanks to this weeks shows( they been great)

• Members

I seriously have to ask people here, WTF is going on with ABCD? I cannot believe the staggering loss of viewers and yet nothing - no changes nada. What do people here really think is going on there? Are they positioning all thier soaps for soapnet?

• Members

Great post Ryan..While i'm loving Tamara on the show, and hope she can bring over some GH fans..The show is just great right now..Everyone in the cast is involved in stories and being featured on a regular basis..And John, Marlena, Bo, Hope, Steve and Kayla all have big stories..Days truely deserves this boost..

Also kudos to AMC, i'm guessing Jesse and Angie are the reasons for their boost..

• Members

Great news for DAYS!! What a far cry from the 1.9/2.0s they were consistently getting most of last year.

Does anyone know the last time DAYS was at 2.4 in households? And what about the number of viewers, when's the last time their weekly average was this high?

Archived