DAYS: Monday, February 18th

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm now watching the Claire/John juice scenes LOL. That's too cute, but John's talk to Santa Claus wishing for a new shiny jet was really corny. Well, at least John has some booze on him. If I ever survived a plane crash, then booze would be the first thing on my mind that's for sure.

For a minute there I thought that Phillip's amputated leg flew somewhere else during the crash, but he's got it! :)

Pretty good show today.

• Members

I saw this episode, and it was great. Nothing 'stood out' because it was consistently brilliant, definately an Emmy submission. I liked how scenes of tragedy were interspliced with comedy (like Philip/Chloe, and John/Claire). That kid that plays Claire is adorable and it makes Martha and Brandon's departures even more upsetting as now we're losing this great little actress. Hope DAYS can keep up the momentum.

• Members

I loved it! Marlena/John and Claire/John being the parts that stand out most for me. I loved John hesitating to be the one popping Marlena's shoulder back into place (which to me, played like he didn't want to hurt her), and Claire and John just overall. That little girl is a scene stealer!

• Members

I'm guessing my expectations were too high because I wasn't impressed with the episode. Claire was the saving grace and her scenes with Jawn were cute - and her "that's a fact" was the highlight of the show. The dialogue was hit and miss and could be what felt off for me. Even though they made a point of bringing up that Max isn't a Brady by blood, it didn't help. This kind of focused family drama just makes it clearer that Max and Stephanie are related. And I SO never want to see Chloe with a bandage on her face! Geesh talk about a nightmare!

• Members

Now this was a fantastic followup to Fridays high energy show..I loved the post crash scenes, they were very realistic....My favorite moments were:

-John and Claire- that actress is a scene stealer..and the "thats a fact" line was excellent..Proof that we are still getting good dialog..

- Marlena telling John that she stays with him because she loves him and not to forget that..

- Kayla kissing her dead father, then telling Shawn that Pop is dead, and then rushing off to find Steve..Also i'm finally starting to feel something for Steve and Kayla again..Finally feel like they fit with the show..The cliffhanger with them was great..

- John telling Claire to cover her ears, and then shooting the flare gun and seeing the sky light up..Great effects..

- Shawn, Hope, and Marlena trying to revive Bo..Very emotional scenes..I'm very excited for this new Bo storyline..

-Finally, i loved the Phillip and Chloe scenes..Phillip's line about if one of your legs was going to get crushed, it might as well be your fake one was hilarious....And i liked Phillip asking Chloe if it wouldn't gross her out if he took his leg off..Jay is just adorable, i love his dimples..

--Also i kind of wish i could have been Peter Reckell while filming this episode..It would have been nice getting CPR from Brandon Beemer...

• Members

Loved that episode! John and Claire were great. The two of them are bonding really nice. Everyone was just awesome at the plane crash.

Marlena was yelling like if she was having a baby. You know, like when the doctor tells you to push. lol

Back at home, Max needs to STFU and stop hitting up his own niece. Yuck!

Archived