DAYS: Monday, February 18th

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Claire and Jawn were adorable. I now see why Days recasted Claire. This actress has handled everything from the kidnapping to the plane crash with such poise and she has alot of talent. I will miss her. Truly a scene stealer. Loved her telling Belle to get off her and her and John's "juice talk" and banter. Drake looked like he had a blast with that. Her laughing when he lifted her up and following him around. Just cute.

Also liked the J&M scenes with the shoulder and her face when she said she loved him and that is why she stuck around.

Loved Shawn learning about Shawn Sr. BB was good there and MBE rocked when she first woke up and broke down near her father. She was also good when she found Steve and told him she was pregnant. Loved the Steve/Kayla scenes. Classic stuff, including Steve's joy of being a father. Also loved how John told Steve he couldn't do it without him, referring to the landing.

Loved Belle coming to everyone's aid (especially since she is becoming a nurse) and Marlena helping Hope and Shawn revive Bo. Intense stuff and I loved all the realism from the crash set to the makeup and injuries. Seeing that wreckage, they all needed to be messed up and they were for the most part.

Also loved Phloe and Philip's faux leg being crushed. It's the first time in forever that leg got remembered and I love it being such an important piece of the episode. I also love his laughing and acknowledging it as battlefield humor.

The police station stuff was ok. It was needed to add tension and show us loved ones waiting for word. Good job acting by all. I liked seeing Roman comforting Chelsea by putting his hands on her shoulders. We don't see him acknowledge his niece often and Max's frustration with Roman treating him like a kid was a nice touch and that has always seemed like a point of tension with them. Stax sucked and was the low point but I enjoyed Max going off on Lexie. He was an ass but I like when Lexie's Dimera roots are brought to attention and she has to deal with them.

All in all, a fantastic show and a nice follow up to Friday. Good tension and drama. Just the way it should be after a wild ride like Friday's episode.

• Members

I watched Tuesday's already and it gets even worse.

I used to semi-support them before, at least their interactions because they did have chemistry but, now, no way. It's horrible. Now it's just blatant. As weird as it sounds, when they were hardly around their family together or talking of their family together, I guess it made it easier to tolerate but now...wow. Just wow.

I kind of agree with other reactions I have seen elsewhere. I am a big Darin and Max fan but his time is up. The writers just refuse to utilize his potential. Hogan had him going in the right direction but since Abby left he's been a mess. Then they had Morgan with him and squandered that. I do think Darin will bolt when his contract is up anyway. They should just bring a new guy in or something.

On the positive side, watching Tuesday's show, John shared an adorable moment with Claire again and this time it's with Marlena right by his side and there are some other good emotional scenes too. Plus, Victor, Kate, and....Maggie...yes, Maggie is on! And she looks amazing!! It really is a good show tomorrow with so many vets.

Archived