OLTL Discussion: Week of February 11th

• Members
Welcome_to_Llanview.jpg
Welcome to the One Life to Live Discussion Thread for the week of February 11th, 2008. It looks like another exciting week coming up, as the Go Red Ball prepares to get underway. Hope you enjoy your visit and are prepared to discuss the interworkings of Llanview, PA and OLTL. If so, then you're in the right place. So let the discussion of the good, bad, and ugly that is Llanview, Pennsylvania & One Life to Live begin...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I liked Alison. While I'm not too big on Christian/Sarah either way I loved that they were actually discussing real artists and real musicians in the kinda talk that most modern soaps now find "boring" but I could actually see having with a friend in real life (though I'm not sure Sarah would ever listen to Philip Glass).

This whole thing with Hunt's character and the gun etc just seems WAY too out there for me...

• Members

Mondays Eppy :)

The only thing I did not like about it was Cris and Sarah, they should have been replaced with Viki and Charlie scenes.

Natalie/Allison/Tessica were fun, especially when Jessica left Allison locked up in there for the night, can't wait until tomorrow when they show up and she is gone! :o:P

Really enjoyed Rex/Gigi/Shane scenes with Rex protecting them in the restroom, and when Gigi told Rex Shane was not his, sad :( Not sure Rex has bought into that a 100% yet. :)

Todd/Ramsey and John were actually tolerable, the fewer words for all the better and two men struggling for a gun is HOT ;)

Oh yeah and as for the "Go red ball" I thought we would have promos for that but it seems they are just setting up for it, dresses, tux, and all and then it really takes off Friday and into next week?

• Members

i only watch OLTL here and there, so i just randomly decided to bring that up.

heres the issue i have with her, i dont HATE her, nor do i like let alone love and care about her. i just.. dont care one way or another. and when shes on my screen i am so board i forget imw atching OLTL and for me thats worse than hating someone with a passion (like i hate gh's sam... i may hate her, but id rather hate her than feel nothing when shes on). it also deosnt help that shes paired with antonio, who i really never have nor will care about it. inf act the exact same thing goes for chris and sarah.

• Administrator

Roxy's eating a donut and Alison comes from behind to cover Roxy's eyes.

Alison: "Knock, Knock."

Roxy: "Who's there?"

Alison: "Donut."

Roxy: "Donut, who?"

Alison: "Donut scream."

I've never heard that before! I was LMAO!!!! :lol:

• Members

Re: Talia . . . I don't care for her either. She's kinda blah to me. I FF all her and Tonio's scenes.

I hate the fact that Charlie is lying to Viki. Viki is gonna feel like a fool when the secret comes out. But no doubt she'll forgive him. She forgave Marcie <_<:rolleyes:

• Members

Another great day!!!

My Todd was back in action. I loved the way he "defended" Marcie to the judge. The backhanded comments were priceless. I loved that he called Lindsay "Stabby" and I loved how he threatened M&M at es Charlie was rex's father.

I loved Jess and Nat today. I loved the interation with Charlie and Vicki. I loved Nat's reaction to finding out that Charlie is rex's father. Charlie is digging the biggest whole.

Allison and Roxie are going to be a hoot!!!

Starr and Cole need to break-up soon!! I want Starr to embrace her Cramer b*tch!!!

Blair is sure trying to be a good mom to Sam. I would say the kid is getting used to her. Kassie looked amazing today. My she can wear a pair of jeans!!! Can't wait to see my Todd and Blair tomorrow.

I loved Jared's confession. I love that man more and more everyday!!!

Is there anything better than Nora and Lindsay? I loved the comments those two threw at each other today!!!

can't wait for the "go red" ball

• Members

I loved the scenes between Viki and Charlie, and he still seems insecure where Viki and how he fits into her life is concerned. It's so realistic, I love it. The heartshaped pancakes were cute, that's something I've done for my husband. LOL. And then adding Jessica and Natalie rushing in and catching them in a hug, that was priceless. But I think Natalie's expression when she was trying to digest the fact that Charlie is claiming to be Rex's father, I do believe she's not really believing it one bit.

Allison is a trip and I LOVE watching her. Can't wait to see what else she is going to do.

Now today was the Todd I love to watch. All his backhanded comments were priceless.

Nora and Lindsay always fun to watch.

Can so do without the teen scene.

• Members

Somebody pressed the Funny Button on today's show:

Allison to Roxy: "I came for the flan, but I stayed for the company"

Todd to Lindsay: "Go to Hell, Stabby."

Lindsay: You're on the wrong end of this trial, Nora". Nora: "Get out of here Lindsay. or you are going to be on the wrong end of my foot".

And then there was Todd's speech to the judge!

LOL!!!

Archived