OLTL Discussion: Week of February 11th

• Members

Somebody pressed the Funny Button on today's show:

Allison to Roxy: "I came for the flan, but I stayed for the company"

Todd to Lindsay: "Go to Hell, Stabby."

Lindsay: You're on the wrong end of this trial, Nora". Nora: "Get out of here Lindsay. or you are going to be on the wrong end of my foot".

And then there was Todd's speech to the judge!

LOL!!!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL! I loved that line. It was nice to see Todd being allowed to himself yesterday.

It's been awhile since I've watched an entire episode and I have to say it wasn't bad.

Roxy and Allison were a hoot. I'm very interested in finding out this secret Allison keeps talking about.

Todd was funny, even John managed to be laid back.

I still can't stand Marcie but she and Michael had some really sweet scenes yesterday. Chris Stack is doing a great job.

• Members

Hahaha....that was funny, Allison telling Roxy that she was good at changing babies when she took Bree to change her diaper.

:lol:

And is it just me, or did Viki's long time maid Lois dye her hair a different color? It looks different today.

• Members

I thought Lois's hair used to be brown and not red. But it was SO good to see her today, talk about a site for sore eyes.

Allison just cracks me up. I really enjoy that whacked job. LOL.

And dammit, Charlie was about to come clean with Viki but of course got interrupted. At least he's feeling guilty for the lie, don't see how it can last much longer. Loved seeing Viki with Gigi and Shane again, hope we get more of them together.

Jess and Natalie are quite fun to watch as they scramble to find Allison.

Seems that Jared is either jealous or realizing what Charlie is doing for him by keeping his secret.

I am SO ready for this Go Red Ball.

• Members

^^No, I think you're right...it seems like Lois's hair used to be brown. But still it was great to see her again. I've always thought it would be cool if they hooked her up with Nigel.

Today's show was pretty good. It's not often these days I get to watch OLTL as it airs, what with student teaching and all. But snow days yesterday and today have allowed me to do just that.

I love snow days! :)

• Members

OLTL is on fire...

Nora and bo vs the gov- I loved it. Nora was so strong and sassy. Bo is going to lose his job- dumbazz!!!!

Lindsay is going to get it when her secret comes out.

Nat/Jess- I still love them.

allison/Roxy- so great. I loved the scissors bit. Bree needs a haircut and a nook.

Jared- I love you!!! I smell jealousy over Charlie.

Charlie is just jumping into a pit!!!

Todd and Blair- I loved that Todd told Blair everything. I loved the hug and the kiss. Todd and Blair forever!!!

Antonio and Talia are boring as all hell!!!

• Members

You noticed that too, I was wondering if it was just something I thought was there and really wasn't. Jared did indeed look jealous about this Charlie saying he is Rex's father. I can't wait to see Charlie and Jared now that Jared knows what Charlie is doing to keep his secret.

• Members

Finally have a chance to give a take on the last couple of shows.

Monday, I already commented on and loved :)

Tuesday was full of soapy goodness and so many one liners to keep track off! The only thing I did not care for was too much John McBain playing hero/savior. Please make his character go bad or be gone!

Today, Wednesday there were so many character interactions and s/l movement going on, loved it.

Allison again was a hoot, with her holding Bree and saying "I am good at changing babies" :lol: I am a newbie and even got the nod to history there with Nat/Jess' previous scenes.

Charlie was so ready to tell Viki about his lie until Miss "bad timing Gigi" walked in :P I love Gigi but yeah she has bad timing :lol: Loved how uncomfortable Gigi seemed to feel in that house and being invited to the ball, that was well played.

Todd and Blair's honest conversation was sweet, I know many old school OLTL fans are sick of TnB but as a newbie I really enjoy how these two are being written.

Oh and Nora, sticking her finger down her throat while Lindsay was talking to Bo...classic!

I read it over and over again that OLTL is soooooooooooooooo borring but I love how everything is coming together. IMO, this is classic soap writing. To watch storylines overlap as well as stand on their own is something you just don't get that on other soaps these days.

BRAVO to RC and his crew & WELCOME BACK!!!!

Archived