We The Undersigned Hate LML and DO NOT Want Her Rehired

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not sure...but I will say it seems like in the last couple of weeks a lot of stories abruptly ended. The beauty of nature contest ended much quicker than I thought it would, the lawsuit ended rather quickly (although I actually think they should have kept that storyline). The Victor killed Ji Minh angle ended quickly. The divorce ended abruptly. It just seems rather coincidental that all these stories ended so abruptly which leads me to think that Josh Griffith is now writing his own stories.

• Members

I don't think the show is moving slow and I hope it continues at the pace it is. I liked Bill Bell..but one of his weaknesses was his slow storytelling. I could skip a whole week watching and come back as if nothing really happened.

• Members

I will sign the petition although I did't think she was that bad..I"m enjoying the show more than I did when she was still writing. I'm looking forward to the new stories that have begun. His writing seems more consistent than Latham's. That was my main problem with her. She'll have a good week followed by a bad week and she would have good stories going on at the same time as some very bad stories.

Archived