AMC: Fan Favorites Returning?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Chrishelle Stausse (sp?) is as good as gone. The character is useless, and the actress just horrid. In think the other actress out, the one with the "liability" problem, is Sydney Penny, the "liability" stemming from axing an actress on maternity leave. I'm sure ABC didn't want to open themselves up to a lawsuit, a la Kari Wuhrer at GH. The Jack/Julia thing is filler and going nowhere, and once Tad and Kate are reunited, that's the end for Julia. I wouldn't be shocked to see Melissa Clare Egan gone at some point as well. I can definitely see Liza back on the way home to Pine Valley, but not in the form of Marcy Walker. Didn't she chuck show business to become a minister? I could see Beth Chamberlin fill that role easily. She's working without a contract at GL, correct? Larry Lau back on AMC? It's possible now with Jesse and Angie back, but who would they pair him with? I'm really happy that the show is FINALLY working overtime to get the show back on track. I'm not thrilled with Harmon/Esensten, but I'm hoping the perfomances can overcome the writing.

• Members

Given that AMC experienced record low ratings recently, naturally, it follows that TPTB are going to take steps to arrest the decline. (Didn't Brian Frons just do the same thing w/ OLTL?) That isn't insider information, that's common sense.

Two females? Hmm. How about Amanda Baker (not a successful recast, and Fronsie might be itching to bring back "the REAL Babe," Alexa Havins) and Chrishell Stause (not much to do lately, story-wise), w/ Sydney Penny (same as CS) as a possible third. Melissa Claire Egan might be "marked" as well, but that might happen down the road, depending on how Ryan's current story shakes out.

As for who I'd like to see come back --

Julia Barr (Brooke English)

Mark LaMura (Mark Dalton)

Laurence Lau (Greg Nelson)

Dorothy Lyman (the REAL Opal, lol)

Kathleen Noone (Ellen Dalton)

Richard Shoberg (Tom Cudahy)

I'd also to see like Liza return (even if it's not Marcy Walker portraying her) so as to anchor Colby a bit more; and I'd like to see Jake Martin return, as well. Oooh, and how about Devon and Bonnie McFadden, too?

• Members

RavenBeauty I think deserves some credit *this* time. She's right on this time.

My guesses for the 2 women out are Leven Rambin(Lily & Ava---there's no story for Lily and Ava's a horribly conceived and written character IMHO) and Melissa Claire Egan(Annie, there's no room for her at the inn imho).

Returns----I predict,-----2 or 3 of these----- Laurance Lau as Greg Nelson, Julia Barr as Brooke English, Cady McClain as Dixie Martin, and/or Robin Christopher as Skye Chandler, with maybe Marcy Walker or a big daytime vet --maybe Kristina Wagner as Liza Colby, Alexa Havins as Babe Carey, & Michael Lowry as Jake Martin. I'd also love to see Karen Lyn Gorney back as Tara Martin.

Archived