AMC: Fan Favorites Returning?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I been busy for awhile and just recently got time to start commenting again but I have to also agree with those who don't buy what Raven says. I don't think she's mean or malicious, in fact I think she's probably nice but I'd compare her more to like when you read those false newspapers. Entertainment and nothing else. Or another comparison would be with one of forecasters (sp?) on the news. They'll say we have a so and so chance of rain snow etc etc and in reality basically what that says to me is either way they are covered, only I give them more credit cause they are basically dealing with weather which can never be 100%.

That's basically how I see her. Saying this will happen, UNLESS this happens, and then THIS will happen instead unless this other thing happens and then this may or may NOT happen. And then when any of those outcomes come to pass she'll be correct. The thing is ANY of us can do that. I have the same problem with the blind items in the soap mags. As long as you aren't to specific but just specific enough you can make up anything and have people believing it's this or that person...and in reality you may have just been a writer who couldn't find any dirt and therefore manufactured some. If you want my opinion the best source of spoilers is right here, and Kathy from the PVB.

Archived