AMC: Fan Favorites Returning?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well Raven will use one of her vague rumours and attach it to news once it breaks here at SON or in one of the magazines. She was saying for a long while Jacob Young was out..... in 2006.... and his contract came and went and he is still here.

She don't know jack if you ask me.

• Members

She was the first one who broke that the story about Greenlee kidnapping Spike and him going death. And wasn't she the first one to say that the show was trying to bring someone back but they didn't know how to do it because the character died on screen? She must have been talking about Jesse with that one.

• Members

Yeah because she had access to a script that was posted online(can't remember the name of the site) and she was talking about Dixie, who she hints at returning every other week, even though Cady herself has come out and said she has NOT been asked to return.

Like it was said, she's just vague enough that if someone returns or leaves, she can say "I told you so"

:rolleyes:

• Members

In my experience, the only thing that Raven knows...is how to copy and paste. I stopped taking what she said seriously a long time ago. Especially after I had a scoop for MONTHS and she had no idea about that scoop, only to claim after the fact that she'd known for months and just couldn't tell. Haha. It's so easy to say "I knew that, I just wasn't allowed to say anything." after the fact.

• Members

Yep I agree, she even did the same thing when McTavish was fired, even though SON and another site out scooped her. If she knew she would have came out and said it, SON sure didn't hesitate to post it when they knew.

I don't mean any offense, but honestly it baffles me as to why anyone believes a word she says

• Members

Her common thing is "I told you months ago..." when all I ever see in her column is comments about things and people who could be anyone on any network. I mean, the average fan hears a lot of what she says. LOL

I always laugh cause of like with Josh she swore she knew but couldn't tell. And my ass knew, told, and yelled it high and loud to anyone who would listen. Haha.

I like Raven. I just don't buy her as a real scoopster.

• Members

She never gives out names, it's always, "you know who I'm talking about, but I can't tell who is coming and who is going." She is so vague.

If she real has inside info at AMC then why didn't she know Morgan and Williams were returning and she also completely missed the whole Rebecca Budig return.

Archived