American Idol: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

i read on a blog and they said that Danny was on the wrong show and should go try out for Pussycat Dolls Girlicious. LMAO. I actually loved the head twirl. He annoyed me a bit but he could be funny

Im having a hard time connecting with any of these singers. I dont care who wins to tell you the truth. The only one I like is David A. but he's so young that I cant see myself listening to his music

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sorry, but I meant orgianally sang the song in the 80's and not Celine Dion since it was 80's night theme this week.

I know- I'm sure Soapsuds heart just melts everytime every time he sees David Archeleta, and people in the entertainment biz say that he will probably be the next American Idol winner. And I'm going to miss Asia'h Epperson. She really had a lot of stage presence and that smile! You gotta love that smile! :)

• Members
http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0'width='320'height='270'id='yfop'> http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/fop/embedflv/swf/fop.swf' /> http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/fop/embedflv/swf/fop.swf' width='320' height='270' name='yfop' allowScriptAccess='always' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer' flashvars='id=6846123' />

• Members

Wow--what an incredible night! Nine out of the twelve contestants were so awesome it's hard to really talk about. The three weakest contestants who I think should be worried about elimination?

• David Hernandez
  • Kristy Lee Cook
  • Ramiele Malubay

Lets hope that Kristy Lee Cook is gone because her number was god awful. Plus, she's the one that made it to the Top 12 and left our poor Asia'h Epperson bite the dust. LOL!

• Members

Oh, I agree with you, but people LOVE LOVE LOVE this little guy! So, that's the reason why I didn't pick him because I know that even though he fuc-ked up three times, I still know that he would be safe from the elimination. But the three that I listed are the ones that I think should have to worry...

• Members

Hey everybody! I kind of lurk around these boards, but have not posted . . . maybe at all, not sure.

A couple of us have started a blog that seems to getting some hits . . . so, I thought I would share . . .

www.alittletasteofidol.blogspot.com

Please visit and comment!

Josh

• Members

Well, of the bottom three that I had listed yesterday, I had two of them correct. Kinda sad to see David Hernandez go, but I felt that he could have done a lot better with his song choice. I was not expecting Syesha Mercado to be one of the bottom ones at all. She was way better than Kristy Lee Cook and Ramiele Malubay. But, Amanda Overmyer and Brooke White are still in the competition as well as Michael Johns and David Archuleta so I'm happy thus far.

But look out for David Cook because this guy is not playin' around. And also look out for Carly Smithson.

I got this weird feeling that Carly Smithson's husband is getting just a little bit jealous of his wife's publicity. My friends and I were noticing some of the clips where Carly is meeting Jim Carey and getting her photo shoots done, and then all of a sudden, you see Michael Johns and Carly Smithson taking their picture together side by side. And I just blurted out, "You know- I'm getting the impression that Carly's husband ain't too happy with all of the exposure she's getting..." And they were about to say the exact same thing. ;)

• Members

I agree about David Hernandez. I thought his performance was kind of hideous, but there were two other performers I thought to be worse - Ramiele and Syesha. I really thought Syesha was gone after that lifeless rendition of In My Life. But, the reality is that David H. was never going to win. And from here on out, it is just voting the unworthy off the island til we get down to the 4 or 5 who actually have a chance at the crown.

BTW, did anyone else hear Ryan say that they were doing the Lennon/McCartney songbook again next week? I read that they only had 25 songs from which to choose. They already chose 12 . . . that would leave 13 remaining . . . I wonder if the 11 performers have to choose from the remaining 13 songs OR if all of the contestants can pick any of the 25 . . . just wondering . . .

• Members

Sad to see David Hernandez to go. Kristy Lee Cook should most definitely went home, she's horrible. Ramiele should've also went before David, she's not doing well either. She should've been in the bottom 3 instead of Syesha or David H. I also think David A should've been in the Bottom 3, but I knew he wouldn't be thanks to the teenage girls and the grandmas voting for him lmfao.

Archived