American Idol: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Andrew Lloyd Webber night was probably the worst theme night ever of IDOL history. Whomever thought of this idea should be fired imho.

#1 TIED --- DAVID COOK and CARLY SMITHSON----Cook was freaking awesome , with "Music of the Night", Surprising me some, because I thought he was gonna have a hard time with this night. But he's so talented, DAVID COOK's the REAL ONE who can sing anything (not the pitiful David Archuleta).

Carly also gave one of her best performances, freaking awesome . I'm glad she took Webber's advice and did "Jesus Christ Superstar". Gonna vote for each about 50x.

3) Syesha Mercado----one of her best performances, although I've never heard of this song in my life.

The Bottom 3-----which are the exact opposite of the Top 3 imho. Bad, horrible, sucking, forgettable.

4) Jason Castro---wrong song choice. But I doubt anything in Webber's songbook would've fit him. So I'll say he did good with what he was given. But still sucked.

5) Brooke White------I agree with Paula that you donot restart a song on live tv. She's in the top 6 and should not be forgetting lyrics to a song. This is proof that she shouldn't have made it this far. Her "You Must Love Me" is probably my least fave Madonna song, and Brooke I don't think put enough emotion into it either.

6) David Archuleta-----totally forgettable, horrible. Never heard this crappy song ever. He's singing songs that sound the same every week and seems to be singing the same tune to him. He does seem like a robot, and so damned fake.

I so hope David A gets his ass kicked to the curb, but I doubt it. It'll be Brooke imho.

• Members

Brooke or Jason were suposed to get voted off.

Brooke felt guilty and I really appricate her for that. She thought she was going home. I really was happy for her because she has the up most respect for the judges, other contestants and her viewers.

Jason did not feel guilty. He was like all happy and waving! :angry:

• Members

Thanks Ron. :)

You're welcome Noel. You really didn't miss much except for the great performances by David Cook, Carly & Syesha.

Carly was freaking awesome Ron. She is by far the best woman on IDOL this season. IDOL's really pissing me off this year. How the F*ck does Carly get voted off, yet Brooke who can't remember her damned lyrics stay and not even make the Bottom 2?? :angry: If David Cook is kicked off or does not win, then I'm DONE with IDOL FOR GOOD!

I agree. Brooke does seem like a good person. Jason maybe. But I think he's high on pot all the time. LOL.

Ron, I don't think Jason will win, or be in the Final 2. But David Archuletta winning would be just as bad. That little kid needs to be the next axed off, right after Brooke & Jason (Heck, I'd be happy for David Fakealeta to go next week).

Archived