Days: SOD Article Carrie's Return

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is gonna be so great. I am very concerned about AZ though-her cotnract is up in January I think and I really can't see a permanent place for her in this story with Carrie back. I don't want Nicole to leave-she has been so great since the summer. I really hope they add someone to this story for her. That way she can still be involved with Austin and Sami and the rest of the crew, after all that is where she fits best and is the most enjoyable IMO.

• Members

Wasn't 5 years of Lucas/Carrie/Austin/Sami enough? I don't know.. I don't like the fact that Lucas will go after Carrie... and I don't like the fact that Lucas/Carrie/Austin/Sami need to be all together in a quadrangle all the time... it's recycling IMO... but we'll see what happens.. MAYBE they surprise me with somehting new..

• Members

I don't think it's recycling because so much has happened. LUMI has happened. No one can really be prone to Sami's lies or deceptions anymore. A/C gave it a whirl, and it didn't work, so maybe she's more open to the possiblity of Lucas now since she never gave him a real shot before. Plus, the whole business aspect is new/fresh. I wouldn't want them involved with anyone else.

Archived