Guiding Light

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Gasp....this story with evil Will is making me tune in every now and then. :lol: I just find it funny how Will has outsmarted all the adults in Springfield.

I will never understand why they had Matt sleep with Dinah; resulting in "Mattessa" breaking up, but then reunited them? To make this reunion better, it happened offscreen! They were building up a Billy and Vanessa reunion so nicely.

I like Marcy Rylan and Daniel Cosgrove together, but I can't get the idea of Shayne Lewis possibly coming back and stealing Lizzie away from his cousin. That's the Lewis that Lizzie should have ended up with.

Cyrus and Harley; ick. Exactly where are the writers taking this and the coupling of Gus and Natalia?

• Members

There was no reunion. Matt and Vanessa are not back together. They only told Dinah they were so she wouldn't think she had Matt to fall back on. Vanessa convinced Matt to go along so that Dinah would get the help she needs.

Much to my surprise I really like Bill and Lizzie together too.

I also want CoopLee and for Ava to suffer. I hate her, but what I hate even more is the way the writers completely changed her character just to fit the plot. Coop/Ashlee/Ava is like Coop/Lizzie/Ava all over again with Ava taking on Lizzie's character traits. Come up with something original please.

Archived