October 22-26, 2007

Toups

• Members

Hmmm...Wednesday was ATWT highest day of the week. The only week Luke was on. And Lucinda was featured. :D Plus the Dusty/Lily/Holden story.

Iris follows Sofie as she fails to get another job interview because she's pregnant. Iris offers her all the money she'll need for her baby once it's born if she'll leave Oakdale. Even as Lily is telling Dusty that she should be with him in his Lakeview hotel room, Lucinda stops by the farm and urges Holden to save Lily from a terrible fate. Holden reluctantly heads to the Lakeview where he learns that Lily is up in Dusty's suite. After spilling a nice Bordeaux on herself, Lily dons one of the hotel robes and then falls asleep on Dusty's bed. When Dusty calls room service for some coffee, Holden delivers it and spots a snoozing Lily on the bed. Dusty insists it's not what Holden's thinking but Holden angrily heads downstairs and starts drinking. He's surprised when Emily taps him on the shoulder and greets him. He warns her Lily's up in Dusty's room. Maddie confides to Vienna and Henry that she's decided it's time to leave town and wants to transfer to Wesleyan. After they wish her well with the idea, Vienna privately admits to Henry that she'd like to talk about starting their own family. Noah visits with Luke and offers to help him with his rehabilitation. Catching them in a close moment, Maddie interrupts to say goodbye. Admitting he kissed Maddie, Noah worries that Luke will never be able to forgive him. Reminding him that his father has been telling him the wrong "stuff" all his life, Luke insists that Noah needs time to get past that. Tired of Will and Alison overdoing it with their mothering, Gwen decides to go for a walk and runs into Iris trying to force Sofie to leave town. She tries to defend Sophie but Sophie asks Gwen to back off and let her take the money which she desperately needs. Back at home, Gwen feels a terrible stomach pain.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is SUCH good news for DAYS.

Back at #1 in 18-34 and back to #2 outright in 18-49 when just a few weeks ago they were tied for #7 in that demo.

Back to #5 in Total Viewers and in #6 in Households.

All in all this is great news.

Even better are the daily numbers, not one day was below 2.0 and in addition to that Friday ended on a high note, gaining on Thursday's number of a 2.0 to a 2.1 on Friday. Lets hope this carries over to Monday and so on.

I am glad DAYS is not last or second last anymore, the show deservers to be where they are in 18-49/18-34 and hopefully they will continue to rise in Viewers/HH!

• Members

AMC will not learn that strangers do not lure in the fans. I had a day off today and when I went to watch AMC, the only characters I recognized where Kendal, JR and Ryan. I can't care enough about any of them to watch AMC. Where were Erica, Tad, Adam, who I watched growing up, and wanted to see?

At least when I went to watch B&B, Brooke, Taylor and Ridge were still recognizable, even if they have gotten old!!

• Members

Good for Days. Those dailies shocked me as the show even did well on days without Marlena and the vets. That is a good sign. That 2.2 on Tuesday was a welcome sign. I wasn't shocked the show went up. It was very good last week. I just hope they can somehow hold on this week to at least a 2.0 because I think they can really see some big numbers with what is coming after that. The demos were a pleasant surprise too.

It saddens me to see that pretty much the rest of daytime has come down to GL and Days. AMC is painfully boring and, frankly, it deserves that last place slot but this still sucks. GH is a mess so I'm not surprised but OLTL deserves better IMO. Y&R didn't seem to get much success out of the stunt but I'm not surprised with the preemptions and all. Plus, the segregated nature of the event did not help.

• Members

Days now has risen out of the bottom, and can makea push for the highest ratings they can get. That is, as long as KFC stays out of the mix and lets ES and HS do the job they wre hired for and put this show back into prominence.

AMC........blame the people there, and blame BF. How this man stays on at ABC Daytime is beyond me. Might have pictures. That's all I can figure.

• Members

^^^ Pictures... :lol:

Days... :P YEAH!!!!! Applause, applause, applause!!!

O.L.T.L.... I HATE the Marcie s/l. :angry: The ratings are, imo, not a shock.

GH needs to fire Guza. He's flushing the show down the toilet. <_< Is that what Frons and the higher ups want?? Maybe. B)

Y&R... I never understood why they aired it that week and not a week later. :huh: It was clear early on that no contract player was going to die. On the plus side. Nik's reaction to his son being in the collapsed building and wanting to go back in. The day I liked best was when Katherine, JT and Cane were trying to figure a way out. Then they threw Amber into the mix. I like Amber and Katherine's interaction.

• Members

Days has been pretty good lately. I hope the bump in ratings extends beyond John's death.

AMC is not even recognizable anymore. It was only a matter of time before the bottom fell out and now it has.

OLTL is so boring, and as much as I enjoy the fact that ES is on air more often, the story is about all those newbies not her. In my opinion, it is not a good show right now. I don't care about Jared and find him to be very much like Spencer. I'll go back to the show if it becomes more interesting. Right now it's just not interesting at all. I enjoyed the sitcom Alice 20 years ago. It doesn't make for a good soap. Kathy Brier is such a great actress, and that story is such a bore.

GH knows how to pull off the stunt. I'm back watching now as they have another hour-by-hour mystery.

You know the Young and the Restless stunt was well-directed and the visuals were great, but there really was little drama. I watched it though. This past week, it's been weird and the continuity has been awful. Regardless, I do watch.

• Members

As I have noticed with the Marcie stuff the past few weeks, it really comes off like they keep delaying it for Sweeps period. Since that's pretty much starting now *hopefully* we can see some movement.

IMO Jared is interesting, much more than Spencer. Spencer became so diabolical and for awhile you could tell he was going to, though I guess Jared could turn that way. Although, I will say a new character shouldn't be shoved frontburner so quickly. He needs to work his way up there.

• Members

I am not surprised at all with the numbers OLTL is just plain awful. The show is a snoozefest. nothing exciting and all of the storylines NO WAIT there are no storylines except Tommy that has been dragged on for 3 years now. There is nothing coming up so i say those numbers will only get worse

I think GH will rise. Their stories are exciting. I cannot wait for the Lucky Sam Liz Jason reveal and who is going to die next week. GH has me watching them now

And overall Y&R are doing a good job with their sweeps. Not surprising at all

Archived