October 22-26, 2007

Toups

• Members

I'm not surprised that Y&R went up last week. I actually enjoyed the Out of the Ashes storyline.

And as bad as GL is some days, I think it would be higher than a few of the other soaps if it aired in all markets. I'm hoping that the returns of Edmund and Bill help to push it up even higher!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You're kidding right? AMC is just as bad if not worse than GL. AMC deserves where its at, because this show NEVER learns. It's gotten new head writers and things continue to get worse. The idiots in charge at AMC have no one to blame but themselves. Granted all soaps are in a bad condition, but I truly find current AMC to be the most boring program on television.

• Members

If you watched GL lately then you would know that your statement is not true. GL is in the worst shape of all the soaps in daytime and it will not be getting better anytime soon. The budget cuts, poor writing, destruction of history/characters and out of order sorasing. Everybody is living in a one room hotel and they go to a hospital that looks like a tiki hut.

• Members

Horrible AMC!!!

B&E need to go PRONTO!! I tried to give them a chance but what they are doing is freakin drowning the show! :angry:

Even McTavish never got AMC this low. At least she had some historical information on AMC. As much as I hated it but McT gave us wonderful years from 1990-1995.

B&E are just bringing their crap from PC to AMC.

Also we need more balance!

Zendell, Greenlee, Adian, JR, Ava, Jonthan, Ryan, Annie crap is BORING!!!!!! Get a move on!

Frons is just a peice of [!@#$%^&*]! I am sorry but he is!!!!!!! How could you bring one of your show down all the way to last place!!!!!!!!

I rather have McT over B&E at the rate they are going. At least McT gave us a good storyline fore a year rather then a month that B&E gave us.

• Members

AMC deserves these ratings...it has become the worst soap on television bar none. GL is practically Y&R (circa 1995) worthy in comparison to AMC. The show is a total and complete disaster. You can just see Frons' memos: "Sabine Sing is young...use her...F--k Susan Lucci, viewers don't like to watch that old hag!"

Well guess what ABC, Frons has not only taken AMC to its grave but he's taking OLTL and yes, precious, legendary, magical GH down too!

Good for ATWT, that show is clicking (I guess, since I don't really watch admittedly).

DAYS, well here's hoping John's death will continue to give the show the momentum it so desperately needs. They better give DH a big storyline and fast otherwise it'll be totally botched.

B&B, hey it was a slower week, but it was still excellent and the show is still the best soap on TV. The ratings will slowly come back.

Y&R...ugh...that stupid stunt worked. But for how long I wonder? It was horribly written, maybe it will still come to bite LML in the ass (and if it doesn't, hopefully those delightful Nielsen surveys will!).

• Members

What up with the day to day ratings? Will they be posted? thanks.

As for the ratings,

AMC is horrible, GH is okay, OLTL is good right now I am surprised they went down. They need to end that baby storyline, other than that I think the s/l's are going in the right direction. I think all will be alright with OLTL when the sl's hit their climax.

Happy to see that Johns death helped DAYS ratings.

Don't watch the rest.

• Members

I think the reason why OLTL's ratings are going down is the Marcie story, the main focus of the show, is slow-paced and is getting a bit repetitive. She's right under the cops and FBI's noses but she always gets away. RC has good direction, I just think pacing may be the only thing he needs to work on, but it is getting better.

Archived