Soap opera actor in hospital after allegedly attacking three

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It wasn't a crock. His step daughter was living in Brazil and needed some type of surgery (I want to say it had something to do with her heart) he was trying to get her to the U.S. and after awhile she able to come here and have it. I'm not making excuses for him, but just letting you know his daughter did need surgery.

The more articles I read the worse it gets. He hit one guy in the back of the neck with the crate. He could have killed him.

• Members

Nathaniel Marston sounds like a very troubled man. I hope he gets the help that he needs. Sounds like he needs mental help and rehab. I think he may be bi-polar. I look for ONE LIFE to fire him after this latest escapade, especially the outburst on the ONE LIFE stage last week. ONE LIFE probably will have to re-cast. Michael Dietz(ex-Joe, PC), David Gail (ex-Joe, PC), or Stephen Martines (ex-Nikolas, GH) might be a good pic. Thoughts & prayers to Marston and his family.

(Reposted from the news section, I would've posted it here in the first place, had I seen this first, lol).

Archived