Soap opera actor in hospital after allegedly attacking three

• Members

They need a better exit storyline than sending Michael to prison because if they do that then they should also throw John, Rex and Adriana in prison too. Sorry, i'm picky given the characterization of the storyline. They should kill the character off because Michael and Marcie are marketed as a couple. Unforunately, both serve no purpose without the other and a recast will bomb.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks for clearing that up.

Either way what he did was terrible but being the type of guy that I am I sometimes feel empathy for people in tough situations that cause them to act out. God drugs are just the worst thing on this Earth.

If theres one bad habit/pitfall that I'm thankful I never got into during highschool or was even remotely exposed to its drugs.

• Members

As for provocation... I think the reports aren't giving all the details. It's hard to believe he went on an assault rampage just like that when it wasn't difinitively stated he was on cocaine. Maybe he was (and I'm not disputing that) but I think a one sided view is being presented here. Although the guy clearly have issues, there's no way the cab driver and whomever was simply having a cup of joe at 4am in the morning before Nate came out of nowhere yelling and screaming with a metal crate.

• Members

That's what I'm saying. There is more to the story. But of course, when people are victimized, they want to be 100% innocent victims, so they will omit how they added gasoline to an already lit fuse which caused the dynamite to explode in their faces. I think Nate was already going off, the coffee drinker decided to be big man and get involved, and whoops! Upside the head.

• Members

I don't think that's true... personally I think Marcie can survive without Michael. And I think this storyline is a way to seperate them and move them apart anyways. While Marcie and Al had power, Marcie and Michael doesn't have as much as the other. Not to mention, that Michael gets some hate for just having the John connection.

• Members

I hope that Marston will now get the help he needs. Isn't he married and has a younger step daughter at home??? I wonder how is family is taking all of this. If he was on drugs, I could see him just snapping. When addicts are high they do things they would not normally do and some have a much shorter fuse and are more aggressive when they are provoked some how and they also have a much higher tolerance to pain. I was married to a man with an addiction problem and that addiction resulted in spousal abuse towards me. I am glad I am no longer in the marriage, even though I have 2 beautiful girls from it who do not see their father and step mother because of their addiction problems

I've been to NYC various times on business and I don't feel that this cab driver was an innocent victim. I agree with others here who've said that parts must have been left out.

However, I feel that Marston is gone from the show and no onslaught of fans can save him this time.

• Members

I agree with you. Marcie is the more viable character of the two and could easily survive without him. Al might have survived without Marcie but I doubt Michael could.

What if.... they rewrite the Spencer's murder as Lindsay taking the fall for Michael... or as Lindsay delivering several non-life-threatening wounds but Michael, the physician, comes along later to complete the job.

• Members

This is sad news. I hope NM comes out of this with the help he needs.

I totally think Marcie can survive without Michael. Part of me was already hoping the Tommy story would break them up. I'd actually like to see Marcie have a fling with Todd and then find another good guy down the road.

• Members

Wow just clicked the link--are they usually allowed to show pictures of people int eh hospital in newspapers? one funny thing (ok not that funny but...) my mom always comments on how in soap operas even the sick or injured people ina hospital always have well done hair, amkeup etc--and in the real hospital pic Marston's hair still looks pretty coiffed :)

Archived