Soap opera actor in hospital after allegedly attacking three

• Members

I was thinking the same thing to with the bi-polar thing. The comment that he would "boom! just explode" and become violent and then the fact that it is now reported he was an emotional wreck over last week on set and exloded their just sound like a lot of bi-polar stories I have heard.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"He is definitely going to lose his job. They've given him chance after chance after chance," said Carolyn Hinsey, editor of Soap Opera Weekly and a soap opera columnist for The News.>>>

Who asked for Fatsey the b1tch's opinion? She should still be lucky to have a job over her crass comments about Jax and the rape on GH. Then again, she would have already been fired under me since she has not one iota of talent in writing opinion columns.

They need to interview someone competent for this article....like maybe talk to someone from OLTL.

• Members

Same here but let's hope it's not in a mental hospital...that can do more harm than good. I prefer he see a doctor on an outpatient basis and get medicated on the right stuff and seeks anger management classes. Being someone who has taken AM classes, they help a lot (in my opinion, everyone in the world should take AM courses).

• Members

Yea but the thing is, as an actor, you tend to be out of character when you are done for the day....very few actors actually stay in character all the time and play the role as written and hopefully execute it well. You are taught as an actor for certain scenes to go back to a time in your life when what happened in the film or show happened to you...once you stir up those memories and feelings, play it for the scene or scenes but then they usually go away. There are some exceptions like with GH's Maurice Benard. He would come home after working as "Sonny" and would actually "be Sonny" at home but then again there was a reason behind that...the bipolar disorder.

• Members

I think opinon columns are supposed to set off a fire storm. If they just wrote I like this it would be boring. What other columns in SOD are talked about as much as her's and I'm betting she gets the most mail out of this which probably equates into them keeping her around. She unfortuntely sells mags for them. Stop reading her column and writing in letters and they will see no use for her anymore.

• Members

Either...

1) Marston is fired and Valentini hires an emergency recast to finish out the current storyline (which will likely be truncated now to accommodate this real-life turn of events);

Or...

2) Marston is fired, there is NO recast, and Carlivati has to pen a hasty (and probably very unsatisfying) exit for Michael McBain.

But, mark my words, Marston WILL be fired. I don't think ABCD has any other choice.

Am I sorry to see this happen? Of course. If he needs help (and clearly, lol, he does), then I pray he gets it. But, the truth is, he had his chance, and he blew it.

• Members

Sorry I watch my tone for myself and myself only...you may have meant it to be a joke but, to me, it was not funny and I find a lot of things funny.

Agree to disagree. I think you are a cool person and all but I guess when it comes to this thread, we are on opposite ends of the spectrum

• Members

They obviously do not sell as much if they cannot afford to put their official awards ceremonies on major channels like ABC, CBS, and NBC..in fact, did they even have one this year? I don't think they did. Sure opinion columns set off storms but usually the controversy associated with them is done in good taste. Fatsey's comments are low class and show her as being someone who has none. With regards to her columns, I only read the snippets about AMC and that is it...the GH issue with Jax and the rape I only learned about from reading message boards like this one since I don't watch GH anymore and I felt someone had to bring it to her attention...but I have had three letters of mine printed in her column so three is a crowd and no more letter writing :)

• Members

Its about to be a WHAT!? GIRLFIGHT!

Anyways I feel bad for the guy but at the same time he deserves to lose his job. I hope he gets the help he needs.

Clearly something is messed up with him

And oh yeah theres this thing called free will. It means we can ALL have opinions and voice them. You may not like CH (I don't read her stuff so I can't comment on how good or not so good it is) but she has as much a right to talk about this actor as much as anyone here I think.

Did these guys PROVOKE him or did he just randomly blow up at them?

Archived