GH: Discussion

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That was by FAR the greatest scene yesterday...he even scared the sh*t out of me and I was expecting the whole time based on the previews from TV Guide! And the whole time I was like, "YES! DO IT NIKOLAS! DO IT AND EARN MY ETERNAL THANKS!"

But alas I fear he won't go thru with it....

I didn't catch the Logan and Luke scenes so I can't comment. Hopefully I find them okay...

• Members

The highlight of the show was probably Nikolas with Carly. The best thing about his illness is how truthful he is when confronting the other characters and saying the things that should be said. Too bad that it will all get swept under the rug later. There is no way that he should ever entertain Jax or Carly and neither is in a position to take a high road with him right now.

They are way overboard with Carly and they need to tone down her presence in almost everything as well as Lulu's.

What I saw of the Luke and Scooby gang was good but unfortunately I'm not remotely interested in that so it was wasted on me. If they're going to have numerous discussions about the same topic then I will certainly be tuning them out because Luke has said his piece and they don't need to reduce him to constant meddling or scheming. I don't think it's going to lead to the masses embracing Logan and Lulu as the couple for the ages so they can tone all of that down as well.

I can't even claim to have paid any attention to the mob war plotting because it all looked like an exercise in futility to me. The whole Jason/Johnny thing was beyond silly.

Lainey/Cody was kind of interesting. Lainey/Robin sort of the same, although the leap from Lainey asking Robin for an attorney referral to Robin implying that Lainey was romantically interested in Cody was a shake my head moment. I'm sure they want to introduce that aspect but they could be a bit more creative about it because it was like going from point A to D without getting to B or C.

• Members

They've been way overboard with this woman. And ShrewLu is just as annoying. Ever since Berman started taking pages from Wright's So-Called Acting Technique, I've been way beyond bored with this character.

This may appear crass, but all this mob war bullshit is basically

and parading around for everyone to gawk in awe. :rolleyes:

• Members

I wish Nik had killed Carly. She is soo annoying

Todays episode made me like Johnny. Finally he showed some depth and got some actual material. I dont want to see a triangle with Lulu and Logan though bc his character is too similiar to Logan. It would be like her being torn between the same guy. Give him to Maxie.

• Members

I was interested in Johnny today, too... once he shook off that psycho shit.

I say give Johnny to Lulu and give Logan to Kotex. The both of them irritate the hell out of me, so they're perfect for one another. Plus, let RuPaul write their dialog, and it will be nothing but Fast Forward City for me.

ETA: Lulu's outfit is absolutely atrocious! Ugh! I didn't notice it until today when she went stomping through the woods when Johnny's car pulled up and there... in the blinding light... I saw what a horror of an outfit she's wearing! Ugh!

• Members

I did pay better attention to today's show and Carly is one delusional character. It would have been oh so nice if Nikolas would have injured her in a way that kept her from being able to speak for months.....sort of like what happened to him way back when.

Johnny I liked from the beginning because there's something kind of different about him and he should be fine as long as they don't write him into a corner. He's got better presence than Logan and he doesn't come off as egotistical the way Logan does. Whenever I hear Logan say that Lulu is the best thing that happened to him I think yeah right. The dialogue doesn't fit for me. They've at least given Johnny a reason to be the way he is and I do think he might be more interesting with Maxie than Lulu but he is definitely more interesting than Logan with Lulu. He is a potentially more complex character if they want to go the saving the bad guy route about which Tracy spoke to Luke.

Wow, I hope that Nikolas not wanting to hurt someone he cares about means he's going to kill Emily. I don't care if several years down the road it turns out that Helena was keeping her hostage in the dungeon as long as she goes, he grieves and moves on to someone better and they don't bring NL back as a look alike or in any other capacity. Just say so long and let it be that.

Max and Diane were quite the funny pair. I'm glad they didn't go through with it because it leaves open the possibility of more little exchanges between them.

• Members

I agree. Guza is trying mucho much to turn Leslie Lu Spencer into this Carly concocted clone. Which is sad because the Lulu character should be able to stand on her own seeing as she is a child of Luke and Laura. Yet they completely overhaul her into becoming Laura Wright the second, as if that is some awesome achievement. Julie sells much better with vulnerability then she does as the screeching harpy calry-esque clone they shove her out to be, with the self righteous-ness of a thousand nuns behind her atrocious behaviour and actions.

It's like they wrapped up Calry and Elizabeth into one with her. ugh!

:lol:

I agree. Johnny is an interesting character. I thought as much from the second time I saw him with his exchange with Jason. I am interested in him and see alot of potential for depth in his character. He certainly has my sympathy vote. I just don't see Logan's appeal.

I thought it was just me who thought that Josh Duhon wasn't this awesome actor on GH. He's fine, he gets the material done however I don't think he is this years breakout as some have been saying. He is getting alot of praise right now and is GH's new golden boy, I just don't see why all the hype and just don't see his appeal. His work for me hasn't warranted this type of coverage that the soap medium is seemingly giving him. Frons is basically calling Lugan a super couple already. I just don't think so at all.

• Members

I think GH would be a much better, happier, place if Guza would just write a character in his likness and let him bone Jason. Get it out of his god damn system. I can't even stand this mob war, just because it's not a mob war it's just Sonny and Jason getting to play with their guns, and look like Super Heroes. What has always baffled me with all of this is anyone who points out to Jason and Sonny that these mob men are not just picking on them because they can, that person becomes the bad guy and Sonny/Jason shoot up to being God's. Gag me. I'm soooooooo sick of this sh*t.

Archived