GH: Discussion

• Members

She's not the only one who may be on vacation. She might be the one who had the longest time off but it looks as if SB and RH may have had time off as well, and possibly GV.

They can obviously continue with the divorce fiasco without her being present because that mainly consists of Alexis and Diane having some scenes and then they have scenes with Lucky and/or Elizabeth. All they can do with Sam now is have her and Elizabeth exchange words or have some other exchange with Jason but they seemed to be transitioning her into more interaction with Nikolas and all of that is more than likely going to continue to include Lucky.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today's show was decent.

I didn't really get what Ric was on about because Jason didn't come between him and Elizabeth, but at least Lucky was good enough to turn him down.

But then Lucky went on to do something stupid in agreeing to seek emergency temporary custody. Even though I found the whole thing ridiculous because the grounds for pursuing it is based on a situation that does not even exist, it will at least bring back some drama to the reveal since it was dying a fast boring death. If they allow Lucky to win then they are setting up Elizabeth for sympathy because she will have paid the price for lying and you have a mother losing a child she clearly loves. She and Jason have been deliberately kept apart to emphasize that they are sacrificing their relationship for Jake's sake so Lucky comes off as more of a heel because he's snatching her child on a hypothetical. Now if the viewers didn't know that Lucky isn't Jake's father then he wouldn't seem as bad and it makes little difference that he doesn't know (although it does save his character from being completely ruined). With or without the knowledge, he's still intent on ripping Jake away from his mother.

The most ridiculous aspect of this to me was having Alexis say that she could bring in proof that Sam was shot in Jason's arms. Technically that does not prove anything because a random shooter could have caused the situation. Beyond that, Lucky has an active sexual relationship with Sam which makes seem all the more stupid. It's even more stupid that they don't wonder why Jason broke out of jail to get Elizabeth's son back but let's live in denial.

On another note, I am glad they haven't had Johnny try to make a move on Lulu. Maybe they'll turn out to be related or they are really taking their time with him to decide on a direction.

That Sonny/Carly/Max/Diane scene was entertaining.

Robin's desperation is getting sad. Patrick running around behind her is equally pathetic.

• Members

I don't want to get in all the Liz/Jason/Lucky/Sam drama again because that's not productive in any way for discussion from what I've seen. But I will say this. Lucky doesn't come off as the bad guy here. Especially with Alexis in his corner trying her BEST to be fair in this case. Elizabeth and her idiotic horriablly dressed attorney are in the complete wrong here. They are basically taking BOTH children away from the only father that they have known and are setting it up so Lucky sees them once ever 8 months with maybe alternate holidays. There should be a 50/50 custody agreement between the two. Elizabeth has been in the wrong ever since this custody case started. He first major boo boo was hiring Diane. Alexis is atleast impartial and can be fair. Daine however has this sick alliance to Jason and Sonny and she is intentionally stacking the deck against Lucky and isn't being fair at all. It's completely wrong.

Lucky isn't the heel here. It's lie weaving Webber, who is STILL keeping the secret that Lucky isn't the father of Jake and is now attempting to take said son AWAY from him FOR NO REASON. Elizabeth is not getting the sympathy vote here. She hasn't in a long time. Elizabeth says she is not in Jason's life any more and then runs and HIRES Jason and Sonny's attorney. Yeah she isn't involved at all...... :rolleyes:

Lucky isn't ruined at all here. He is a father that wants to have custody of his children. While his b*tch of an ex-wife is attempting to steal his sons away from him with her cross dressing lawyer.

Jason's life is dangerous. Anyone can see that it isn't a safe enviorment for children. Even a judge could see how many times Jason has been shot at or shot another person or how many times his "life style" has proven that small children are in danger when around him. I can't imagine a judge granting custody to Jason Morgan over Lucky Spencer.

• Members

1st Part: Gotta give Lucky props for that at least...he still sees Ric is slime.

2nd Part: Agreed...atlhough I haven't been paying too much attention to Robin's "quest for a child" so I'm not sure if its really desperation or how shes going about it. But yeah I definitely think Patrick looks dumb

• Members

Except it wasnt a random shooter. Sam was shot by Manny. Prior to that, she was stalked, terrorized and nearly raped by him and that was solely bc of her connection to Jason. I think Alexis was getting that Sam could be a witness to the danger Jason has on those around him and thats a valid assesment bc Sam lived through it first hand

• Members

That whole argument is pathetic and lopsided with a twist of delusional. What the hell does a "cross dressing lawyer" have to do with anything :rolleyes: If a recovering drug addict who has habitually cheated on his wife isn't a heel, then what the hell ever. I have nothing else to say. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Members

LMAO! ROTFLMAO! Milk Jugs McCall is a dumb, pathetic bitch. All Jason needs to do is testify that that skank hired men to terrorize the very children Liz is so incapable of taking care of in the park -- and then Diane simply has to draw the line that Lucky is SCREWING THE HELL out of the very same woman, and his case would be laughed out of court. Liz hasn't seen Jason in weeks, and has made an effort to keep the children away from him. Lucky's acting like a pussy. Point blank, end of story.

• Members

There is a reason I said technically. But okay if you want to put Sam on the witness stand to attest to how dangerous Jason is then maybe she can also explain why she was content to live with the danger and wanted to bring a baby into that danger. Since the whole premise is that children shouldn't be around dangerous Jason then how credible is she if she was fine with bringing a child of her own into it.

I don't have any problem with people arguing that Jason's occupation is hazardous etc but the double standard is when people were content for Sam to live in it and it was perfectly fine because it was this grand love story but the bitter grapes are all over the place because she's being switched out for Elizabeth. It amounts to the same type of story with a different woman so I fail to see how his life is incredibly dangerous now. I have no knowledge of whether or not you wanted Sam away from dangerous Jason or whether or not you were against her having a baby with him so this may not apply to you at all but it does apply to some.

I stand by my comment that the whole thing is ridiculous and would be laughed out of court. Sam's easy to go after and Alexis may be doing her job but she's off the mark in wanting to take a child away from his mother because of a relationship that does not exist at this point. She hasn't bothered to confirm the status of Jason and Elizabeth's relationship before she makes an accusation that it is endangering Elizabeth's child.

• Members

I've already expressed that I don't see the point of 50/50 because you can't split a child in half. Full custody to the mother and liberal visitation for the father is pretty fair. It's disruptive to send children to one house one week and another the next just because the parents can't be fair to the kids. A child needs to be with his/her mother and a father should not be left out. The only way that changes is if the mother is unfit.

I do believe they're painting Lucky as a heel but if you think that viewers are supposed to sympathize with them and hate Elizabeth oh well. They're having him plot to take away a child from his mother on the possibilty that she might be around Jason. So you think most mothers watching the show will cheer Lucky on because Elizabeth lied and the premise of the lie is she is protecting her son and was at one point trying to spare fragile Lucky? Have they not deliberately shown that Jason and Elizabeth have had no contact for weeks?

BTW Jason is not involved because it's Lucky vs Elizabeth so a judge would be granting custody to either of them. And ultimately, Elizabeth will have custody of her children.

• Members

:rolleyes:

maybe bc Sam now sees the error in her judgement and that she was wrong about life with Jason? She was so much in love with him and that defiently blinded her to his faults and clouded her judgement. She was too focused on him and failed to see the bigger picture.

• Members

The last I can recall seeing of her, she was still in revenge mode. I don't think I've heard her say that she was wrong about her life with Jason but more to the effect of she thought he loved and trusted her more than he did. She was still content to play games with him after he threatened her so I doubt that she has moved on to this great revelation of her being wrong to want to bring a child into the life of a mobster. Her motivation so far has been about revenge and has nothing to do with her being remotely concerned about innocent children.

Going by the surface information that has been presented so far, Sam would not be credible in this instance because she was content to live in the danger and bring a child into it. Then add the fact that she's been a danger to those children with her schemes. I'm sure all of this may be selectively swept under the rug for the sake of drama though.

Archived