GH: Discussion

• Members

I think she's on as much as she was before. And even if she is on less I think NS had alot to do with that bc Patrick and Robin's airtime decreased as well bc of that show. Lainey's as well. I think Jason was the only contract character who's airtime wasnt affected by it

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree. Though he is nice to look at :D

Johnny gets my sympathy vote too, which is funny because I didn't like him at first when he was carrying around a gun and taunting everyone with it.

All in all, Guza is repeating himself with the Lainey/whatshisface story. Good Girl/Bad Guy...bad guy is reformed on the behalf of the good girl. Sigh. I can only take this show in small amounts.

• Members

I really wish GH would get back to the whole Liz/Lucky/Jason baby thing for sweeps, anyone agree? The mob war stuff with Anthony Zac. is okay, but I'd rather see the "Jake is Jason's son" drama unfold.

I really do like Johnny though, I liked his scenes with Lulu on Tuesday, I hope they keep him around.

Logan is alrighttttt, I LOVE Lulu and Logan, but it seems to be a bit ruined after he went with Maxie on the plan. Plus, I'd rather see Jason Gerhardt more, it seems like Cooper has been put aside after he dumped Maxie and Logan because the "next big thing". Kinda sucks, I have a feeling he'll go soon..

Diane and Max! Oh wow, that was excellent. "I can't cheat on Mrs. C!".."But she's married to Jasper Jax!"

Oh and I loved Kate and Sonny, they were too cute.

• Members

I kind of feel bad for Coop to, especially since he was the first male newbie of 07' prior to Logan and all the other "bad boys" bust Guza has written in. Ever since Logan/Josh blew up they have neglected Coop/Jason in favor of him it seems. I am just at a complete and total loss why. Guza hasn't given Coop any depth at all which is the norm with Guza's new characters. But still. I mean it's been 8 months since his arrival and we know little about him at all.

• Members

Brandon Barash (I believe that is his name) is supposed to have been placed on contract which means Johnny should be around for a bit. I read that he was already hosting this week's soap scoop on ABC so someone likes him.

If it's true that Josh Duhon is arrogant then I can sort of see why. It would be hard for a newcomer not to let Brian Frons' blessing him as the new Luke go to his head. He should try to set that aside though and focus on bringing something different to his character.

The whole baby thing should have been done but you will probably get your wish since it looks like it's heading for sweeps. Maybe it's the golden egg but it's really very poor telling of a paternity tale. I know they look at their little soap formulas and find this fascinating and they think dragging it out for a couple of years will just leave the audience at the edge of their zzzzzzz. See I'm starting to fall asleep talking about it. They need to revise their manual to exclude the make 'em wait section if they haven't built reasonable anticipation for revealing the truth. And by that I don't mean dragging it to the point of disinterest. All the characters are doing are having recycled conversations.

They started out okay when they brought Trevor on and it seemed as if the dynamic between him, Ric, and Sonny was going to be explored. That gave it kind of a different angle but instead of building on that they opted to go with the same tired story of a mobster worse than Sonny coming to threaten the harmony between Sonny and the PC residents....so now the viewers are supposed to root for Sonny to prevail. Why can't Sonny just die in Kate's arms instead? I can't even remember if I've ever seen Sonny actually shoot anyone or pull a gun for that matter. He's always yelling orders and one of his people should snap and shoot him. He can get amnesia and Kate can sit at his bedside as Connie where they show them once every other week or so. In other words, get a new twist or a twist period.

• Members

I like all the guys...

But Johnny Z is quickly becoming my favorite guy for Lulu. Logan alright with those puppy dog eyes but hes clearly the type of guy that Maxie needs and wants.

Coop is cool and hot but right now the character is boring and not doing much. So unless they find something really interesting for him to do won't hold out hope that he'll remain in town.

Todays episode was pretty good. Loved Diane when she was talking to Liz about the case. Lucky looked and sounded stupid as usual.

Time for Y&R now...

• Members

ITA....its about time they focus on that as well.

However I think we'll be getting our wish soon. The whole "divorce" thing is basically setting up the ground work...however it would have been nice to have Jason run into Elizabeth and fnid out about the divorce from her....then they could talk about things until...UH OH Lucky interrupts them and gets angry and threatens to take away the kids like a spoilt brat/

Robin wants Jax to be her baby's daddy? Naw...I want Jax with Skye...

LOL what if GH copied Y8R and had Robin cop an Ashley Abbot and STEAL Patrick's sperm...ewww....that would forever destroy the character and any respect we had for her don't you think? However its still funny to think about it....somehow I see her ending up pregnant with Patrick's kid. I don't know how but I just have this feeling...

I didn't focus much on what my girl Lulu was wearing but Elizabeth was loooking elegant as usual!

• Members

Ive said this before but the reason that the story is on hold is bc of Kelly Monaco's vacation. Once Sam returns, it will most likely pick up again. They arent going to do anything without her around

Is Diane for real? She is taking this custody case way too personally. I liked that Alexis said that this isnt a criminal proceeding adn she doesnt have to push so hard. I think her agreement is very fair. All she wants is a 50/50 joint custody. Really WHAT is so bad about that? I dont see why there is such an issue that needs to be fought over. Diane's terms? Liz gets full custody with Lucky getting limited visitation, every other weekend, 2 weeks in the summer and alternating Chrismases. WTF? There is absolutely nothing fair about hers while Alexis' is very reasonable. As far as the limited visitation, I thought Liz said Lucky could see the boys whenever he wanted? This woman is pushing too hard and she has her own biased agenda bc she clearly isnt looking out for Liz' interests. Its all about Jason for her. Even Alexis was taken aback by how cartoonish she was

For once Im saying go Carly. Robin deserves to be ripped apart. What the heck was she thinking asking Jax, a married man, who's married to her enemy to father her child? Seriously, did she not realize this was a bad idea? If I were Carly, Id go off on her too bc she was dead wrong

• Members

I don't like the way they are going about this but if they are going to reunite then this would be the best route to take. Even if they had her get an anonymous donor it would later turn into a s/l where the real father is some PC resident so it might as well be his doing. If she has a baby and they get back together then their bickering will consist of who the baby's real father is. If they make it Patrick then that will be out of the way and they can fight over something else.

Archived