GH: Discussion

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Okay I must have missed that when I went off to do something else. If they can use some of the formerly forbidden words then I don't see what's the problem with sperm. Very silly.

I had to come back and add my stupid question/comment regarding Max. I thought he was supposed to be guarding Carly but then Sonny's telling him to find out where AZ is while Carly gets to GH and the MC. I know it's such a minor minor thing but I had a sweat the small stuff moment with that.

• Members

oh I cant stand Robin! She's bashed Lucky on at least 2 occasions in the past few months and has gone off on him and trashed him to his face. And now she wants him to father her child? What a selfish witch. And why would she ask this of him knowing what he's going through now desperately trying to hold onto his 2 kids which he might lose. Can she be anymore insensitive. Not to mention that he's married to and getting divorced from one of her friends. Where the hell is Robin's brain these days? She is very desperate and pathetic, basically going around town begging for sperm, um I mean genetic material. I cant beleive she had the gall to come to Lucky with her crap

• Members

I was going to comment on this in my little show summary but since you've mentioned it then I'll comment here. I wonder if there aren't people that get fed up and tune out because of the writers acting as if viewers either have short term memory, no memory at all, or that people think the show is so great that they will overlook all of these details. Robin was angry with Lucky when he arrested Jason and there was no scene nor mention of them being on a friendship track but now suddenly throwing out Spencer Scorpio is supposed to make that go away.

All of their little sub plots apparently exist in a cocoon and the characters have one track minds because Robin is oblivious to her "friend's" situation and when Lucky goes to visit Nikolas it's only so he can blurt out his problems because he clearly isn't allowed to recognize that something is off with his brother or to even ask about his nephew.

Also, we know Elizabeth just moved yet Logan knows exactly where she is and that Lucky is there and it's okay for him to barge in. Of course that bit of stupidity was just to get him to ask his little question about whether Lucky has ever made mistakes because since he has a GPS on the whole Spencer family then he knows the answer to that question.

And last but probably not final stupid thing is how Max conveniently burst into the Cassadine's room when Nikolas held a letter opener to her because we are to forget that Nikolas has security and people that would have prevented Max from just entering the premises, but it makes perfect sense that Logan can push his way into Carly's house and manhandle her without anyone bursting in to throw him out on his butt.

• Members

So my other comments are that I am neutral on Jax and Carly as a couple but their conversation was pretty sensible. Then she went home and returned to being quite obnoxious but Logan beat her by a mile and he needs to stop pushing women around.

Nikolas and Emily had a decent enough conversation and stayed pretty true to form. The only thing there is that he has these violent outbursts with everyone else and she was saying enough to push his buttons and I'm supposed to believe he wouldn't have been aggressive with her at that point. They may be saving her for last or something but having him attack select people dilutes this s/l. For some reaspn this reminded me of how that new detective just happened to find him in the alley and just questions him about the PS takedown. Obviously the detective doesn't do math because Jerry gets stabbed in an alley etc.

Yesterday I thought the rush to emergency custody was ridiculous because Jake isn't in immediate danger from Jason but I figured that it was to heighten interest in the reveal. Now today they make it more ridiculous by taking away visitation rights as well.

I won't even comment on the Lulu insanity and will just get right to the whacky mobster that likes to throw things around and have people killed just because. They're making him sound so menacing that they ought to know he can never be that menacing. Maybe he can throw things while Sonny shouts. I'm sure I heard Trevor mention that he had this international hit list so of all places to menace, he chooses PC because it's got the thriving economy and endless possibilities :D:lol::rolleyes:

• Members

Jax is wasted on Carly. I'm just tired of the b*tch and her "ME ME ME ME ME" attitude.

Please Guza do not let this woman get the genetic material of Jasper "Jax" Jacks in her toxic womb...thats unacceptable.

Now onto other matters...Lucky and Alexis looked so foolish today. I'm loving Diane ripping them apart.

I liked the Johnny and Jason scenes. Johnny looks so in control and badass its great. Unlike Logan I can see him wtih Lulu and not doing anything to mess it up.

Lulu was hilarious today when she was being led by Zacchara's men..."I'm a close friend of Jason Morgan and Sonny Corinthos and if they find out I'm in danger then you'll start a mob war...or something..."

• Members

It almost seems odd to me that I used to love him with Brenda but now I don't think I'd care who he is with as long as it's not Skye. Even though I wanted him back with Brenda, I didn't like the way they went about it and how they wrote him to treat Skye.

This wasn't one of those situations where Diane needed to sharpen her claws. If anything, she should use that sharp tongue of hers to hound Elizabeth into telling the truth and she shouldn't fall for that rubbish about this being what Jason wants because it has always been her idea and Jason will pretty much go along with whatever she wants to do within whatever is his zone of reasoning. Before they jumped into this custody battle, they should have worked out a schedule for liberal visitation rights and gone from there. It's all fine and dandy to get legal documents specifying rights but if someone opts not to comply then enforcement is a whole other nasty issue. If two people can't agree on something simple from the beginning then those people will generally not agree on a whole lot of other little things and pieces of paper don't resolve lack of trust and won't automatically result in compliance. If they were on the same page then they wouldn't have such an out of control situation.

Lucky and Alexis looked more than foolish in that they thought that since they lost they could negotiate their way out of the mess that was made. But at least Lucky was honest and admitted that he would have taken Jake. Were the people who had an issue with Lucky's rights as a father being ignored going to be happy if Lucky had one this stupid emergency custody petition? They need to hurry up and put Lucky out of his misery then see what he wants to do next.

I think the best Johnny scenes were when he told his "handlers" to let Sonny see his father. If we're supposed to think the little man throwing the temper tantrum is this huge terror then they should invest in a few more extras to play guards so it will look like he's this mobster with international reach. Oh wait what am I even thinking because Sonny and the scary Milo and Max pretty much walked in before they were detected on the security cameras--I meant by the security force. How do people take the mob stuff seriously because it's such a joke. Jason's the enforcer and look at that lovely hair. :rolleyes:

Archived