Another Vet Leaves GH

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

is this really that such a big shock? She hasnt been used in any real capacity in years. She makes only a handful of apperances a year and nothing significant. SOW is kind of late with this news bc RA confirmed it with the LnL2 fan a few weeks ago

• Members

She is an amazing actress who still is very beautiful and I'm sure could rock a storyline. I wish they'd bring back her son played by the fabulous Matthew Ashford. Why no soap has picked him up is beyond me. They seem to love Liz, so why not boost the family? You could also have Audrey working at the hospital. GH are dogs when it comes to the vets. It's not hard to use them occasionally.

• Members

UGH

Rachel Ames carried GH for years and this is how she is forced to leave? Silently without any sense of conclusion for Audrey. PATHETIC. Shame on Guza and JFP...but especially that evil Frons. When will he realize that growing older is not a disease that young people find repellent and more importantly the fact that he too will get older and be replaced by someone more ageist than he is!

• Members

I agree. People do retire. They're called "working" actors because they're working. I don't get why people feel that school teachers, bus drivers, secretaries, etc. all can retire without all the conspiracy theories, but actors are expected to work until their last dying breath at the age of 102.

There are a lot of things we don't know that went into her decision. All of this speculation about her getting pushed out, shoved out, forced out, waaaaaay out is just giving people something to bitch and moan about to Frons & Co.

RA could've wanted to not work at all anymore. She could've wanted to relocate. I say just wish her a blessed and joyful retirement, she deserves it, and move on. Getting upset over our own drawn conclusions about things we know very little about is truly a waste of energy.

I agree -- blame JFP & Guza & Frons for not writing for Audrey while RA was still there. But, considering the fact that we can't change history and she's already retired... that's kinda pointless, too. Just my not so humble opinion.

Good Morning! :)

• Members

^i agree.

Yes they should have wrote for her when she was there. But they didnt force her to retire. Over th years there have been plenty of actors on GH that the writers didnt feel the need/want/desire to write for. they wanted to write for certin people. thats there decision.

She chose to "leave". id say shes been gone for years but whatev

Archived