B&B: Week of Oct 1st

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, I can't wait to see the start of their relationship too! But it seems as if this is going to be one of the slow-paced things (did I just say slow-paced in regards to B&B :D). Heather Tom is fantastic and I didn't expect anything different from her here. I really can't wait to see her in action

!

• Members

MONDAY, OCTOBER 1:

I liked today's episode. The best part was how Brooke finally went to see a therapist and I loved the call back to Brooke's mom, Beth.... Could that mean that she might be coming back? Really, it was NECESSARY for Brooke to do this.

And a brand new set for the occasion! Does that mean we will be seeing more of the counsellor?

• Members

Yes, Brooke mentioned she was required to go to the crisis center twice a week, so maybe we'll get some more visits. It would be so nice for Brooke to keep going there, to start looking for the reasons why she needs men so desperately. It would provide Brooke a storyline and would keep her away from love mixes and matches. :rolleyes:

I liked today's ep. The writing/dialogue was so awesome and I was sure it was written by Patrick Mulcahey, which it was. That man is such a talented writer!

Anyway, I'm glad the Forrester Creations/Forrester Originals thingy seems to finally be on the way to be resolved. Loved how Ridge had no option than to tell Ashley what is going on with Brooke.

And I'm really anxious for tomorrow's episode, since I really don't know whether Nick will sign F.C. back to Eric, or not. But, he better should. Having Nick run a fashion company unfortunately doesn't make any sense. It's just such a shame that McVicar's character had to be so downgraded in order for this to happen (FC doing terribly and thus providing Nick with a reason to sell the company back to Eric). Oh, and more signs Alden is on board: Connecting the FC Storyline to Brooke's Rape/Custody S/L in order to provide logical grounds for Nick to give the company back--brilliant. B&B REALLY needs more of this!

And it's always wonderful to see Katie on our screens. :D

• Members

Oooooh! I loved how Brooke is shutting Ashley out of R.J.'s life, but is it really necessary for her to be so bitchy?

So, Jackie wants Eric back? It'll be interesting to see how this turns out. We certainly don't need any more love-triangles in this show, but I'll wait and see :)

I wonder if Eric will accept Nick's offer....

Oh, and Brooke is going crazy! Yes, yes, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!! :D :D :D

YRBB

• Members

I'm usually all for some B&B ramblings...

but unfortunately: zero time. My working days are horrid this week and I'm off to the airport on Saturday and still have to pack some stuff before. SO: little time for B&B and even less time to chit-chat about it.

I'll just say that I'm still hopeing and - rather positive after last Friday - that the rape story will find a reason for being and turn out pretty well in the end. :)

• Members

Cheap21, last week I think. She told Nick at the office and told Donna with Katie. Felicia knows as well, but doesn't know Stephanie had anything to do with it. Flea can't understand why Eric is mad and won't just take her back. Thorne is completely in the dark, as usual.

I haven't been posting much lately, but I am still LOVING B&B! Lots of balance with these stories which is keeping the show fresh and makes me anticipate every episode. I don't feel like I'm watching the same stuff everyday like so many soaps these days.

LOVING Ashley vs Brooke. It makes me wish Stephanie were there to slap her ass down. Brooke is *such* a bitch to Ashley who has been very kind and understanding to her. Brooke is a total satanic viper and I can understand why so many people hate her now. Seeing how she's treating a woman with no history in LA has opened my eyes. If Ashley can't win her over, then the bitch is crazy! BROOKE turned Ridge down, not the other way around.

I can't wait until she goes running back to Nick. If her turns her down I would if she'd go back to Thorne? Or could Clarke be back in the credits for her? Maybe if she's really bored she'll steal Carl from Bridget. I don't think Brooke is malicious like Stephanie, but she has no regards for other people's feelings and no sense of whats right and wrong.

Archived