B&B: Week of Oct 1st

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love, love, LOOOOOOVED today's episode! Someone here said that B&B used to have this MELROSE PLACE feeling and I definitely felt like this today!

I love how Ashley is slowly starting to loose her cool! She is trying to be patient, understanding and to keep herself out of a triangle, but now she's loosing it and I absolutely love it! But Rick is still an a s s lol.

Brooke was touching, but still a whore lol

And, now, to the very best part of the episode: Jackie going into Eric's tub--again. It was so funny how Tracey Ann Kelly didn't forget to mention Pam, and how Donna walked in to her. But the best part was when Jackie pretended to hug Donna and threw her into the tub!!! That was classic B&B and Lesley Anne Down was so effing funny today!

Also loved Ashley's warning to Brooke--and how they remembered to have Ashley look for Brooke's number, since she would naturally not have it.

• Members

I've been really enjoying the show again.

Eric, Donna and Jackie scenes were entertaining.

Ashley's presence makes Ridge and Brooke's on and off relationship scenes more tolerable.

Donna is one of my favorite sluts.

Looking foward to Stephanie's return and heads should roll.

• Members

Wo needs sleep when one can watch fabulous B&B episodes...

Reached Wednesday's show and what an awesome week. :) Brooke was such a loser to Ashley. Puuhleeze, get over it missy! Brooke besides the rape story is still pathetic as hell.

Loved the Donna/Eric and Forrester stuff. And all these classic scores we haven't heard in ages - B&B totally felt like 10 years ago. :)

• Members

I loved Donna and Jackie's camp little stoush on Friday. That was the kind of stuff we need to see more of on this show. It was hilarious too how Jackie had no shame getting out of the tub and Donna's face when she did it. :lol:

Archived