Where Are They Now?

• Members

When Linda Hirsh did Soaptalk in May of 2006 and mentioned Jensen as one of the people that need to come back to daytime, Lisa said she sees Jensen all the time at the grocery store and that she is doing the mom thing. I guess Jensen and her husband, who is suppose to be a multi-millionaire live in Beverly Hills with her two sons from her previous marriage.

Michael Sutton is some kind of big time club promoter in LA.

Shell Danielson-I believe she is a stay at home mom now too. I think she had a little girl a few years ago.

Lisa Peluso -She is also a stay home mom. I believe her interview with the P&G blog a while back said she has basically quit acting and has moved on to other things.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Very interesting. It showed in the acting level on the show. Id' say thats definitely what Ed Scott meant. You could figure it out from your own living room, the actors didn't act, they just read lines. Some tried, but the storyline never fit the character beats they went for anyway, so what was the point.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

GH

Michael Sutton: Appeared in Love Hollywood Style (2006)

Jensen Buchanan: Who knows?

David Groh: Appearing in Expecting Love. A few projects over the past several years.

Hugo Napier: Who knows?

Lisa Cerasoli: Who knows?

Shell Danielson: Member of MBGLA

Last Known Position: Senior Vice President of programming/East Coast, ABC Daytime

Last Known Position: Senior Vice President, ABC Daytime

• Members

J. Eddie Peck: Last seen on "Kyle XY" as Adam Baylin (2007)

Matt Borlenghi: Last known role "Bloody Mary", in which he plays Det. Bobby D'Errico" (2005)

Esta TerBlanche: Last seen on Egoli: Place of Gold (a South African bilingual version of Y&R) (2004)

Candice Earley: Last known role as Donna Beck Courtlandt (1995)

Felicity LaFortune: Last known role on The Sopranos (2004)

Darnell Williams: Last known role as Griggs on GL (2007)

• Members

B&B: Joanna Johnson left acting to pursue writing. She had a hefty stint writing and executive producing the ABC sitcom Hope and Faith.

Ashley Lyn C. is rumored to now be married and with her husband running a Christian charity organization.

Matt Bohreighi has had quite the success in tv and film as he continues to act. Check out his IMDB page for further info.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0096988/

Darnell Williams also appeared as Lucas Jameson on the radio soap opera Scripts and Scruples plus I believe he's appearing in the 2008 movie version Manhattenites.

Archived