MTV's Video Music Awards

Ryan

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Britney............please hit the gym..........please don't be drunk at your next performance........and please, please, please realize that "lip synching" is overrated and you need to bring it from now on. Even if you re-record the song for live purposes (and remix it), that's fine. But DAMN girl! You blew worse than a whore tryin to make rent.

• Members

It just started 9 minutes ago, and kicked off with Britney's comeback performance. Let me just tell you that it sucked! It was just horrible from start to finish. There was a point in the performance that I thought it was getting better, but then it just went back to being bad. It looked like she had no idea what she was doing, and she wasn't convincing at all. If there wasn't proof that she lip-syncs from before, the proof is there tonight. Just horrible. Not good, Brit. This was supposed to be your comeback and you blew it, babe.

• Administrator

Wow, Britney's performance was really bad. She had no energy at all. :(

She should've prepared more for this.

Britney, get yourself together! :(

And the Las Vegas crowd sucks, you could barely hear them.

The awards should be held in NY.

• Members

No, Sarah Silverman wasn't funny at all. Her shock shtick is tired. I think this is going to be the worst VMAs ever, even down to the set. It serves MTV and the music industry right for thinking they can peddle mediocrity 'til the end of time. Now they've added categories like "best quadruple threat." :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: And why would Britney put more emphasis on her outfit than her performance? LAME.

• Members

Damn, this show is horrible, I turned it off as soon as the first award was announced.

And Brit, you just killed whatever buzz your new project is getting. I can't wait to read the papers tomorrow, I'm sure they'll attack the hell out of her.

She desperately needed to prove that she was mature and a credible artist. She proved neither. She lip-synced, which killed any credibility she was trying to obtain and her outfit made her look like a 25 cents hooker. Not a good public image to portray when your career is on the skids and you're trying to get custody of your children.

Hate to say it (not really), but Brit, YOU SUCK and I predict that you're indeed OVER.

Archived