Characters who in theory still exist in a soap town but we never see...

• Members

Dr. Ben Harris was last seen taking Rosanna to Switzerland, however since she has re-gained consciousness and has returned to JokeDale-- so should Dr. Ben. John Dixon on the other hand was called to the OR for a consultation-- one can only guess that he got lost and is still roaming the hallways of Memorial.

Now Miguel is most likely somewhere reading Dr. Spock getting ready to take up his duties as chief babysitter to Nick's kids.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I forgot about Kevin somehow (so disappointing :( )

Becca left with Scott I thought?! am i remembering that wrong? I was SURE Anita had some exit scene too--briefly in the hospital... But a blink and you miss it one

Langley died off camera--they mentioned it in relation so Phoebe one of the brief last times we saw her. Enid Nelson was never really a big enough character IMHO but I do wish she'd pop up again. She was always a bit more like Dr Anna Tolan or someone to me--there for ages but only when story dictated.

Kenny was cute--he DID get an exit--he asked Simone to move away with him to Center City, she wouldn't, he had a new job. He did come back briefly for the satin storyline but I think it was meant to be him just back in tow briefly...

E

• Members

My BF, sensitive soul that he is, says Elijah must be dead by now. (of diabetes from too much of Carlotta's flan *FLAWN*) (His bedside manner... ahem)

As far as I know, Andrew was last seen around the same time (Th)Cindy Brady was impersonating Joey Buchanan. Or wasn't he seen when Kelly Cramer had that wall fall on her when she got naked with her husband's son? Not sure.

• Members

DAYS

Dr. Neil Curtis said he had lots of patients to see, and we never saw him again.

Don Craig went to mail an envelope and was never heard from again.

Steve's best friend, Dr. Marcus Hunter, just disappeared one day.

Max Brady disappeared years ago. One day, he was with the family. The next, he was gone and never mentioned again. Years later, he returned as the hot race-car driver.

• Members

I haven't been the most loyal of OLTL watchers during much of the Passanante then Pam Long then McTavish era etc. but when Malone came back and wrote RIver with Adriana number one Andrew made a few brief cameos.

One AMC one I thought of that made people really upset was the complete Dhillon family. We never heard if they moved or what until of course Amanda came back and Trevor was whacked (but did they EVER mention what TImmy thought of all that? I know CUlliton wrote him myusteriously in the PV Hospital around 2001 and he was there for a week and disappeared--Culliton's era had so many dropped characters)

• Members

Damn apparantly the exited after that crazy homeless woman Sophie's murder

" The final showdown came at an old warehouse on the east side of town. There, Janet planned to kill Sophie. Sophie outsmarted her and got the upper hand of Janet. In a struggle, Janet clobbered Sophie with the crowbar that she'd planned to use on Janet. Trevor arrived and found Sophie dead on the ground. He ordered Janet to go home while he cleared everything up. Trevor planned to dispose of the evidence, but he was caught before he could do anything. Derek hauled him into the station for questioning and Trevor, knowing that Janet could spend the rest of her life in jail, took the fall for Sophie's murder. Trevor signed a confession, but slipped away before he could be cuffed and jailed. Trevor returned home and bid a final farewell to Janet and a slumbering Amanda. As the sirens wailed in the distance, Trevor vanished into the night.

Trevor kept in secret contact with Jackson Montgomery during his flight from justice. Trevor was eventually cleared off all wrong doing when Arlene got the eyewitness who'd fingered Trevor as the murderer to admit that he had a grudge against Trevor for busting him many years earlier. Trevor refused to return to Pine Valley and asked that Janet and Amanda join him and start anew in Colorado.

"

I remember the dumb murder story but not that exit...

• Members

I remember on SANTA BARBARA back in the day all of a sudden everyone in town was talking about Katie Timmons, sister of sleazy DA Keith Timmons...Katie never appeared on the show (she was dead supposedly) but for months on end her name was mentioned so much you would have thought she was the star of the show!

On GH, any character besides Luke Spencer played by a veteran performer who has been with the show for more than ten years.

• Members

Yep there are a lot on B&B.

Bill Spencer

Claudia Cortez

Enrique Alvarez

Michael Lai

Dylan Shaw

Pierce Peterson

Christian Ramirez

Hector Ramirez

Mark McClain

Connor Davis

Thomas Forrester

Ann Douglas

Pamela Douglas

That's off the top of my head. It's possible a few of them might have been given exits but as far as I'm aware they just stopped appearing and were faded out. James, Lauren and Katie could also be added to the list but have made appearances since that suggest they moved away.

• Members

On OLTL, Hank Gannon left the DA's office due to political pressure over the Laurence case, and was said to be teaching law at Llanview U. Funny that we've never seen him there.

Pretty sure Chad Bennett also disappeared. Seth Anderson is allegedly still in town, or was in 03; Viki called him after he and Jessica broke up (and he left the show) to ask if she was with him. Emily MacIver, OTOH, was said to have left town, I think.

Mark Solomon was never seen or referred to again after the horrible Daniel Colson story.

• Members

Yeah I think it was just around when Passanante took over full time after having co HW the show with Agnes Nixon and Elizabeth Page from 99 (the exact dates of that era are sketchy for me). Right when Passanante was starting to fully take over the show was so shizo--we had the final revelations of the Bianca coming out store--which Agnes initiated and I think still wrote herself (she still got partial writing credit then) and then REALLy cartoony stuff like Leslie Coulson and Libidizone (by the time, though, that we had stuff like Ghost Gillian it was ALL Passanante with no mention of Page or Agnes in the writing credits)

E

Archived