Characters who in theory still exist in a soap town but we never see...

• Members

I don't recall Chris Kositchek ever leaving Salem-wonder if he is often mistaken for Roman Brady??

Christine Blair is still rescuing folks in need in Genoa City-we just don't get to share in her triumphs.

I remember that Paul's father Carl disappeared on Y&R.Mary would mention him occasionally and then not at all.

All of a sudden,we were supposed to believe that he had mysteriously vanished years before,causing anguish for the Williams family- but this never happened on screen.It really bugged me!!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

On GH, do Paul, Jenny and Sly still live in PC? I remember when Jenny gave birth, she mentioned Paul was out of town in Savannah (a joke as PS was starring in Savannah at the time), and I also think a teenage Sly popped up briefly at one point in a different storyline. I don't know if they ever brought it up since Dillon was on the canvas because I tended to fast-forward him, Tracy, etc.

Also, on OLTL what happened to all the hired help Viki had when the boys were little...Heron the butler, Kim the nanny? I remember Niki Smith being quite "witchy" to poor Heron. :P Oh...also wanted to ask...how did they explain David Renaldi's absence after Michael Zaslow died? I don't remember them ever killing off the character.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

GH

What happened to Dara Jensen (played by Vanita Harbour). The ex-D.A. left Port Charles for a few years, then returned for a few months, then left again.

What happened to R.N. Amy Vining (Laura's sister)?

Is Felicia really in Port Charles? I thought they mentioned a few weeks ago that she was living in Texas with her ill grandmother, Maria (pronounced Mariah).

What happened to Reginald, the former Quartermaine butler?

Where's Helena Cassadine? She was last seen in January 2007. But doesn't she live in PC?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Andrew was last seen when he married Antonio and Jessica last fall.

And Hank Gannon is still teaching at LU I assume...much like Dr. Larry Wolek is likely still practicing medicine at Llanview Hospital. Eli is likely dead or has moved away by now.

And the only help that I can remember Viki having at Llanfair is Lois the maid....and we last saw her earlier this year, when she warned Viki and Clint that Dorian had unexpectedly dropped by for a visit.

• Members

GH's Felicia is not in PC any longer. Every once in a while Maxie will whine about how her mother "abandon" her and is living in Texas.

GH can now add Audrey to the list. The other day Audrey came to drop off the rest of Elizabeth's stuff at her new house and Emily went out to get it. Not even Elizabeth to say hello to her own Grandma.

• Members

On DirecTV's Passions the following characters vanished with no exit and in theory still exists in Harmony: Martin Lopez-Fitzgerald, Katharine Crane, Rachel Barrett, Hank Bennett, Liz Sanbourne, Reese Durkee, John Hastings, T.C. Russell, and in a way Jared Casey. Jared's final scene showed him walking out the front door of the Crane mansion with no mentioning of where his next destination would be. For all we know, he could be living at the B&B or some other place in Harmony. Maybe I've missed someone but these were the ones I immediately thought of.

• Members

For "Days of Our Lives", I looked through the contract cast list from 1988-present. These are the main characters who, to my knowledge, never had an exit scene and are presumed to still be living in Salem. After 20 years, it's only 18 major characters, so that's not too bad, less than one per year goes missing.

Mickey Horton (still married to Maggie)

Laura Horton (may be living in Africa with Bill)

Neil Curtis (went on rounds at the hospital, never returned)

Jo Johnson (pops up from time to time with Vern)

Marcus Hunter (went on rounds at the hospital, never returned)

Justin Kiriakis (returned with Adrienne, never seen)

Jan Spears (still in a coma)

Tek Kramer (whereabouts unknown)

Jamie Caldwell (Sami's friend from the 90s)

Jonah Carver (Abe's brother)

Wendy Reardon (Jonah's girlfriend)

Lynn Burke (nurse)

Fay Walker (Brandon & Nicole's mother)

Taylor (Brandon & Nicole's sister)

Kevin (Mimi's first boyfriend)

Jason & Cynthia (from high school)

Sophie (Lucas' girlfriend for a brief time)

• Members

>> As for Y&R, I'd like to know what happened to Miguel.

Zapato probably ate him.

>> Dr. Neil Curtis said he had lots of patients to see, and we never saw him again.

How many patients does the poor man have!?

I'd like to think GL's Holly Reade has moved to Canada to be closer to her Downs Syndrome-afflicted daughter, Meg.

• Members

Probably the biggest character mystery on GH is whatever happened to R.N. Amy Vinning (1979-2001)? Is she living in Port Charles or did she get killed by vampires.

Others on GH

Dara Jensen (last seen in 2005?)

Lee Baldwin (last seen in 2004)

Dr. Gail Baldwin (last seen in 2004)

Serena Baldwin (is she a vampire hunter?)

Lucy Coe (last seen in 2004)

Dr. Kevin Collins (last seen in 2004)

Archived