What's your least favorite movie ever?

Tishy

• Members

Seeing the less than favorable reviews for Halloween got me thinking. (Hard to believe I know) What movie do you had with a passion that will not die? That you believe should never have been made.

1) Titanic. I think it is the biggest piece of crap ever assembled. I cringe every time its on TV which seems to be like every other day. You can tell when they are using computer animation, Leonardo DiCaprio looks like he hasn't reached puberty, the acting is contrived, the music sucks and it was just so horrible I can't even go into it any more. I just hate it. Billy Zane is the only good thing about it.

2) Click with Adam Sandler. Stupid plot and stupid characters.

3) Howard Sten's Private Parts. Why? That's all I have to say

I know I have more, I just can't think of them right now

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I laugh at what Tishy said, becaus someone was sitting next to me during this movie, cracking comments, till I got tired of his crap and tipped his soda on his obnoxious tail. I loved the movie.

Okay, my least favorite movie would have to be Dumb and Dumber...It was beyond slapstick for me, and I'm not a big Jim Carrey fan.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Hmmm, least favorite movie, eh? Man every time I ask myself a question like that, it's like the answer flies from my brain, LOL.

Well, let's see... I would have to say that the Battlefield Earth movie--based on the book by L. Ron Hubbard, was just awful. I'll admit I never sat down and watched it from start to finish, in fact I've only watched it once. But basically, it only followed the book rather loosely, some parts were nothing like the book. But to me, that wasn't the worst of it--the worst of it was that it was such a choppy movie, like they filmed a bunch of clips, then tried to stick them all together with duct tape hoping it would turn out to be a decent movie.

Honestly I liked the book, but... the movie left much to be desired. They could have done better with it. And the ending... it was horrible. They didn't even finish the story, really, in my opinion... they just left it hanging, as though they were trying to end it without really ending it.

• Members

LMAO! I would love to do this to some movie patrons. When I saw Spiderman 2, this douchebag behind me kept talking so I told him to shut up and he told me to "f*ck off" and I was so close to getting out of my seat and beat the crap out of him.

As for my least favorite movie...The Matrix. The most overrated piece of [!@#$%^&*] I have ever seen.

• Members

I LMAO at the ending.

"I'll never let you go, Jack." as he sank like a stone *blub, blub, blub*

Dumb movie.

I really hated the English Patient. It was agonizing to sit through.

The Grudge 2 sucked balls.

Jason X I actually got up and walked out of.

I'll post more as I think of them.

• Members

Bladerunner was one of the worst movies ever made.

Walked out when Daryl Hannah walked up to some guys apartment and little midgets answered the door.

The Black Dahlia was very disappointing because it tried way too hard to be film noir. And Josh Hartnett as a 40's Detective? LMAO!

And almost(if not) any movie with Will Ferrell in it.

• Members

I'm usually not a big one to be moved my movies...but that part at end of "Click" where he's dying saying his good-byes to his family, dying in the rain, kinda made me a lil emotional...for that I give it a thumbs up. It was mixed with emotions and had a great point to the movie..."enjoy life and don't take it for granted". Don't you think it had a great moral? :)

Archived