OLTL:Talia

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love the actress and hints of the role--unfortunately she stinks of many fo the probs common to characters Dena Higley created-basically kinda inherently dull and directionless... But I sense that's changing now :D In some ways she remidns me of female characters Malone created in his mid 90s glory days

• Members

Sophia was a good character until they had her fall for Antonio, and he wasn't even interested back. Can't work at the police station unless you're being romantically lined up or already involved with a cop (Roseanne, Natalie). Marcie being the exception. Watch when Talia gets into a relationship with him she's suddenly going to compromise her job in all sorts of ways to "protect" Antonio. :rolleyes:

• Members

Yes, I love Sophie to no end... until the Antonio mess. Then they wrote her like a love sick fool, which I hated because there was more to her. The mess with her and Roseanne, fighting for Antonio's boring affections caused me to begin my hate of the character. And though I like Talia, I have a feeling the character will suffer at the hands of Antonio, just like all the other female characters before her that get involved with him (or near him).

• Members

OH yes! I am loving her too, I hope they keep her as tongue-boyish and not too girly-girly like they've been doing in the past few days. She's much more interesting when she doesn't seem obsessed with her appearance as are most women on the show.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I find both the character & actress to be dreadfully boring. Poor Antonio is gonna sink further into a bottomless pit with Talia as his oh-so-obvious love interest. The actor who portrays Antonio deserves far better than Talia lovin'. Why they they write something really good for Antonio. The man can act.

Archived