Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I can't with how he thinks he actually crushed Novak. Novak tanked the match. He should've lost. I do wonder though if this will lift his career? He looked promising when he first appeared but then had awful loses to no names and crushed by the seeds. I still don't know how he was still ranked in the 40s before this event.

• Members

There seems to be a lack of confidence over the issue.

In the article, a childhood friend of hers, as well as the friend's mother admitted taking Zverev's side at first, even though at the time neither had met him. The friend's mom had even prodded Olga to reconcile with Zverev. Both now say they regret taking Zverev's side. This seems to be a case of people having a bias toward the man (her friend even admitted this) or, in the mother's case, being charmed by a successful and seemingly charismatic young man.

She may have even thought that her going back to Sascha would lessen her allegations somehow?

I think Olga could've benefitted from having even one friend encouraging her to press charges.

Basilashvili has an active case of DV against him, so that makes two players in the top 40 who have been accused of DV and so far, I am not hearing even a small peep from the ATP in the matter.