The Tennis Thread

• Members

From last I remembered, he was dating some figure skater or other. Last year, or two years ago, I remember seeing some woman in his box.

The only thing is Kei's teeth (which he should follow Andy Murray's example and get fixed), otherwise, he'd be fine.

Besides that, money tends to make people more attractive and with all his endorsements, Kei has plenty of that. Also, attractiveness is fairly subjective.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Mai Yamauchi has been Kei's girlfriend for six years ( these ATP players sure do like lengthy courtships), so I guess that was her that I saw.

Don't know where I got the figure skater notion from, maybe a rumor? Anyway, congrats Kei on keeping things low-key. You've got to give the man props for discretion--he's not out here being messy with his romantic relationship like some players.

• Members

Did Sofia Kenin get dumped by her management company? After the type of year she had, it seems quite unusual that a company would want to cut ties unless the company somehow found it borderline impossible to work with her.

Her father seems like he makes a lot of issues wnd might be thoroughly unpleasant.