Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Agreed but ESPN is no better. They didn't even bother to interview Thiem after his US Open win. 

Soon TC will get the remaining 3 majors from ESPN. They do cover the Australian though so really 2..though they cover those too in late night

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

ESPN is at least available on most basic cable packages. Granted, TC has had most of the Masters and lower-level tournaments anyway, but I appreciated being able to watch the finals of the bigger U.S.-based hardcourt Masters and the ATP YE tournament.

I wonder, in a post-Serena, post-Roger world, but I suspect they’ll hold on for a bit longer.

• Members

Reading through some of this thread...re:  Sam Querrey...what a dumbas*.  There are players in sports that skipped the season regardless that it was held.  Ryan Zimmerman (Washington Nationals) sat the season out because they have an 8 month old and another child and he wasn't going to risk it.  But to go to Russia with an infant and your wife...how stupid.  And then go on the run?  He should be arrested - forget the fine.  Hiding out in an unknown location?  Good God.

Aside, I'm getting worried about Serena now.  I want her to tie the record at least and hopefully break it.  But some other players that have come along are going to make it difficult, along with the other vets and players.  So many players that are good now.  Achilles is such a nasty injury - it just flares up and is chronic...you pretty much have to stay off your feet as much as possible.