DAYS: Will J&M and Bope be more involved in this vendetta storyline?

• Members

They don't need a freaking bedroom scene to have a personal and private discussion. They have no problem using the living room set at Bo and Hope's house when it comes to Chelsea/Jett/Nick. And it's a known fact that married couples sometimes have sex in their living rooms, so if we do need to have Bo and Hope have a romantic scene, they can get hot and heavy on the couch.

And speaking of sets that DAYS cannot afford, what the hell happened to the new home that J&M were supposed to be getting? First of all, I don't even recall Marlena even telling John that she sold the penthouse. Did that really even happen? And another thing, I believe Thaao said that J&M would be getting their penthouse back, but it would be refurbished like they did with the DiMera mansion set. Is that happening soon, or will it happen after Soap Star is finished?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Marlena told him when he first woke up. I believe there was a mention of it happening after Soapstar but I don't remember. Thaoo mentioned it and said it would happen soon but nothing specific.

I didn't say they needed a bedroom scene. All I meant was it seems Days only uses so many sets at a time. We usually see a set alot for a period of time and then it goes MIA for awhile so that is why I think it's hard to do that. Bope's house was used Friday so we may see it used alot this coming week and then we don't see it again for a month. That has been the pattern and that is why I think it will be hard given the show's current situation.

• Members

Bo and Hope's house is pretty much a peramanet fixture now, and is pretty much the only one right now. It's been featured throughout all of this budget nonsense and so it coudl defintely be used for a quiet evening for Bo and Hope. It's just Hogan doesn't write romance and sometimes romance is what is is needed.

• Members

He did! I mean, some of that stuff was the best stuff in years! They were snarky, sexy, bickering, funny and adorable all while being devoted and completely in love with each other. They were John & Marlena the way I love them the most. John and Marlena bicker, that's what they do. They're both stubborn, so they'll disagree until John folds because Marlena's his one real weakness (the same way she is Stefanos if they'd actually involve her in that story). And it was awesome. It was cute, romantic, she was all sassy like she should be. And one of the best proposals in Daytime in years.

Archived