Ashley Jones

Lesli Kay

DAYS

John Aniston

Darin Brooks

Judi Evans

Bill Hayes

Susan Seaforth Hayes

Jay Kenneth Johnson (yes he's on, but I want Philip to have his own story, no triangles)

Renee Jones

Lauren Koslow

Peggy McCay

Julie Pinson

James Reynolds

Suzanne Rogers

OLTL

Ilene Kristen

Erika Slezak

Timothy D. Stickney

• Members

AMC: John James, Susan Lucci and Walt Willey. I know Jack and Erica have a storyline coming up; but, c'mon, a talk show?

ATWT: Scott Bryce, Martha Byrne, Terri Colombino, Ellen Dolan, Eileen Fulton, Jon Hensley, Scott Holmes, Elizabeth Hubbard, Jennifer Landon, Marie Masters, Cady McClain, Michael Park, Colleen Zenk-Pinter, Jesse Lee Soffer, Maura West and Kathleen Widdoes. True, most of these actors are in major, front-burner stories...but don'cha think they (and we) deserve better than what they're getting?

B&B: Lesley-Anne Down, Susan Flannery, Lesli Kay and John McCook. Just because, they all happen to be working on B&B. (The things actors have to do these days to make a living.)

DAYS: Kristian Alfonso, Mary Beth Evans, Deidre Hall, Joseph Mascolo, Peggy McCay, Stephen Nichols, Thaao Penghlis, Julie Pinson, Peter Reckell, Suzanne Rogers, John Aniston, Judi Evans, Bill and Susan Seaforth Hayes, and Leann Hunley. What good is having so many "legacy characters" around when you don't let them drive story?

GH: Bradford Anderson, Leslie Charleson, Robin Christopher, Stuart Damon, Jane Elliot, Nancy Lee Grahn, Kimberly McCullough, Kin Shriner, Jaclyn Zeman. Be honest, Guza: if it ain't about Sonny, Carly, Sam, or Jason, it ain't happening on GH. (I'm including BA and NLG, however, because NLG keeps getting the fuzzy end of the lollipop, story-wise, while BA's Spinelli is just a hair too eccentric to be as consistently funny as AMC's Opal or ATWT's Henry.)

GL: Rob Bogue, Crystal Chappell, Jordan Clarke, Justin Deas, John Driscoll, Beth Ehlers, Robert Newman, Michael O'Leary, Ron Raines, Gina Tognoni, Kim Zimmer, Beth Chamberlain, Marj Dusay, Maureen Garrett, Elizabeth Keifer, Maeve Kinkead and Tina Sloan. All fine actors, all trapped in nightmare stories. (The actors on that show truly deserve combat pay.)

OLTL: Melissa Archer, David Chisum, Erika Slezak, Hillary B. Smith, Trevor St. John, Robin Strasser, Jerry ver Dorn, Robert S. Woods, Peter Bartlett, Patricia Elliott, Ilene Kristen, and Timothy D. Stickney. Remember when OLTL used to create compelling characters?

Y&R: Oh, god. Let's just say, everyone LML hasn't killed off yet.

• Members

So many on Days:

Julie Pinson

Laura Koslow

Jay K. Johnson - one of the few younger actors who's talented and they're wasting him on Belle.

John Aniston

Susan Seaforth Hays

Mary Beth Evan

Stephen Nichols - baby sl's almost always lead to wasted talent.

Leanne Hunsley

• Members

If I were any of them, I would just quit. They are treated as if they are unwelcomed. Antonio (sex/love with Talia?); Christian (boring life with a sprinkle of flirtation?); Carlotta (she's alive, right?); Layla/Vincent (nothing there); R.J. (large fanbase? if only) There's nothing for the non-caucasian characters.

Archived