New Direction Of GH

• Members

I have LOVED the way GH has been the past few months. Cooper, Logan, Jerry, Spinelli and Kate are the best batch of new characters in years; recurring characters such as Diane, Amelia, Epiphany, Max and Milo are dynamic and fun; and most of all, stories are multi-layered and with heart.

Now give Bobbie and Jerry a scene or else!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The problem is not Sam, it is the way she is written and limited to a life with Jason. When it was revealed the Sam was Alexis' daughter I was excited and waiting a pairing with Helena, there hasn't been a deadlier female antagonist, and Sam would be the next generation of scorned, bitter, Cassadines. They are much better when darker ala Stephon, Mikos, Starvros etc, this Nicholas Prince Charming Cassadine is boring and he won't go to the dark side, if he did, Sonny would never have been with Elizabeth, the whole mod would have disapperared. Once Sam realized her family has international wealth like the Onasis, she can really bring forth a wrath and continue to elude the incompetent PCPD with the help of Helena's ability to stay three steps ahead of everyone else. If Sam would be written like I mad as hell and everyone is going to pay to hell with being a door mat I could see many more exciting pairings. Her friendship with Maxi is a start, and her willingness to slap Carly, stand up to Sonny, bury Jason and expose Elizabeth is just a start. She also has Lulu on her hit list as well as Ric, Amelia, and Jax. And Helena still hasn't sought revenge against Jax and Carly for stealing the youngest Cassadine in the first place. The teaming of Dark Sam and Helena may be the greatest since Sonny and Jason. I would totally not want to see Sam on the first bus out of PC if she were turned into Super Cassadine Bitch # 2.

• Members

What new direction? It's all the same [!@#$%^&*] it's been for months. Liason being forced on us. Every other couple be sacrified at their altars. Jason is God. He an do no wrong. He's a victim. Tortured and treated unfairly, and I'm supposed to cry because he gave up his son. Give me a friggin break. It's the crap all the time.

• Members

Luke needs to be written OUT permanently. Even if Luza wanted to write something decent for someone other than Jason (not that he will ever want to, but I am just trying to drive home a point), Tony Geary wouldn't be around for the story from beginning to end. If I really invested in GH, TG's absences would really bother me.

He needs to be gone. No one needs a character who is barely on because the actor has 9 months of vacation out of a 12 month year.

ANDREA

• Members

I think it's still the same crap. They have the talent but still stick us with the damn Mob & Co.

Though it is a bit better than a couple months ago and we do see the Quartermaines more but I am sick of Sonny, Jason & Carly and they're possi of the moment. I want GH like the earlier 90's.

Archived