New Direction Of GH

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree. I never understood why they allowed him to have those types of vacations. It is detrimental to the show and the Luke character because they find all of these ridiculous ways to write him out for each vacation.

• Members

I don't see anything new with GH...it's all Jason/Sam/Sonny being crammed through my retinas. Tony Geary really needs to make a decision about sticking with GH: he's a great actor but with the amount of time he has off he might as well leave because it must be impossible for the writers to structure a decent storyline around him.

I also think the treatment of Jackie Zeman is pathetic. Bobbie could be in every storyline currently running in some capacity and yet she isn't...instead she's stuck in the backburner whilst Epiphany runs the nurses station. The last story she had was in 2001/2002 when she fought Melissa (played by Jensen Buchanan) for Roy.

I am not a fan of JFP by any means but I really do not think the problem is her: it's Frons and Guza. They've got their heads in the sand so deep that they can hardly fathom GH being anything but perfect.

GH used to be a show about a hospital, now it is a show about the mob and the mob alone. Until Frons and Guza are fired GH will not change even as the ratings continue to spiral.

Archived