B&B: Brooke Spoiler(Are They Really Going There?)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Brooke gets seen as the victim a lot of times, but she did steal away Eric from Stephanie, bed Ridge and Thorne and then stole Deacon away from her own daughter to take to bed!!!!

The man could have done his gossip research after learning who Stephanie and Brooke really was and found out that the Slut of LA likes rough sex, a'la Deacon Sharpe!

• Members

She really didn't steal Eric away from Stephanie. I know that's how history's been rewritten but that's not how it played out at the time. Eric and Stephanie's marriage was dead even when the show began -- he was off shagging Margo and it was insinuated that she had a thing with Clarke. As far as I remember at the time Stephanie was even forced to pretend she accepted the relationship because the kids saw little wrong with it. It was Sheila they objected to.

And I don't get what's wrong with her sleeping with Thorne and Ridge. Taylor did it. Caroline did it. It's not like Brooke ever boffed them both at the same time.

Deacon I can't defend. That's when Bradley started giving the character the shaft and writing her as some hypersexual hysteric but Stephanie's grudge as far as the Forrester men is concerned was totally unjustified until her divorce from Thorne. Until that point Stephanie had done way worse to Brooke than she ever got in return.

• Members

WHO has emasculated every Forrester male? STEPHANIE, who rules them with an iron fist. Thorne is the only man in that family, and that's because Stephanie doesn't GAS about him. Brooke's done nothing to the Forrester men, but piss Steph off by sleeping with them.

• Members

Uh...wow!

Brad is probably writing this storyline to redeem Brooke, but knowing his style of writing, she will be back to her whoring ways again. I'm so done with Brooke I could just scream.

I could see Brooke getting attacked and then hopping on Nick in his bedroom(cue their lovelorn theme) going, "I was ATTACKED, but I NEED you. In every way imaginable." (cue saxophone kiss cue)

On a serious note, no one deserves to be raped, not even Brooke Logan. But she is past redemption in my honest opinion.

And I wish TPTB at B&B got a clue and paired CJ with Felicia. Didn't Felicia even date Clarke Garrison?! History, peeps. History.

ETA: I hope this isn't melodramatic Emmy Bait either and a serious attempt at a rape storyline.

• Members

This could be a really good story if played right; it could be fun to watch Taylor and Ashley bond if both Ridge and Nick come to Brooke's rescue. And as much as Stephanie can be a nasty old cow, she wouldn't be to blame if Brooke gets raped. That clearly wasn't her intent, although she has been very evil.

Archived