B&B: Brooke Spoiler(Are They Really Going There?)

• Members

Week Of August 20:

BROOKE IS LEFT DEVESTATED AFTER SHE IS "ATTACKED" BY ANDY. :o

BRIDGET REALISES THE DIRE SITUATION HER MOTHER IS IN.

Can I assume Andy rapes or sexually assaults Brooke, and Bridget is the one to find her mother and take her to the hospital?

If so, how can Stephanie ever be redeemed again? She encouraged Andy to pursue Brooke. :angry:

On the up side, KKL as a rape victim could really help her Emmy chances next year, because I think she'd be sensational in such a SL.

Another Spoiler:

Felicia and Constantine get romantic, the chemistry is supposedly hot: what did Lesli Kay do to deserve this? :rolleyes:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh wow...I'm shocked. I might just have to tune in to see those scenes. In all honesty B&B and Guiding Light are dead to me. Before I was obsessed with all 4 CBS soaps but GL quickly died down and then I realized just how repetitive and annoying B&B is.

However this spoiler is quite interesting. And if KKL does play it out right I hope she gets awarded for it.

Stephanie should just go ahead and die. The old battleaxe has nothing more to do or say. Its all been done before when it comes to her. Now history is repeating itself with her against Donna/Thorne.

And I don't condone rape in any shape or form but if this is what it takes to get Brooke to change after all these years....I dunno. I don't want to be offensive but nothing that the writers have thrown at her has made Brooke grow up or made an impact on who she is. Perhaps in the long run this could change B&B forever when it comes to Brooke and how she relates to the other characters.

Thanks for the spoilers.

• Members

Stephanie didn't tell this man to attack her! She just pushed him towards her...and it is not like Brooke is innocent in all of this either, her entire life she has been seducing men...hell she's made a career out of it almost. It's a good storyline twist but I don't hold Stephanie responsible for it...

• Members

Andy's the guy who came on to Brooke in a bar about a month ago. He spilled a drink on her, after which she needed to pull over, and ended up sleeping on the side of the road overnight. It lead to a mix up where Hope and RJ were left by themselves overnight, thanks to Donna.

Now Steph is encouraging Andy (who already seems stalkerish) to "comfort" Brooke...I think in hopes of making Brooke look even more slutty so Ridge will get custody of the kids.

• Members

Steph sure as hell is guilty if her plotting puts Brooke in danger or gets Brooke raped by some whack-job. Brooke already rejected this guy once at the bar. Now Steph has given him some entrance into Brooke's life, by encouraging him to seek her out, and giving him Brooke's address. Without knowing squat about who this guy is. "Slut" or not, being "attacked" is a violation of Brooke---a human being.

This is what pisses me off about Steph...she's clearly out to sabotage Brooke's life, but will claim some higher moral ground, when we all know she's attempted to murder Brooke numerous times, and done other horrible and manipulative things in the name of "protecting" her family.

• Members

I find it disturbing that people think Brooke's supposedly being a slut would have anything to do with her being raped. And really she's been with what, 10 sexual partners since the show began? I don't think it's that much higher than other soap characters notch up in 20 years. It sure as hell isn't many compared to a lot people in real life either. I could grasp it if she was constantly having one night stands but she's never done that -- she misguidedly bounces from one relationship to another.

Just because Stephanie Forrester says something, doesn't mean it's true. ;)

And of course Stephanie should take partial responsibility for it. If I pushed some creepy guy onto an enemy of mine who showed very little interest and they were raped, I know I wouldn't be able to sleep at night.

• Members

Wow what a shocking twist. I might actually tune in for this, despite Constatine's presence on the show. (I've been staying away just for that reason, despite how good it seems now)

This year is definitely turning out to be one heck of a year for B&B, with it celebrating 20 years in March. This rape storyline could be monumental in the terms of the show's history. It will be a major hit for Brooke emotionally. KKL will rock at this.

• Members

I love both Stephanie and Brooke, however...Brooke is a public figure even if Stephanie hadn't given this man her address, he would have been able to find it! What is so different than when Brooke was going after other men in her life...Grant Chambers? Deacon Sharp? Whip Jones? Stephanie's sons? Stephanie's husband? Nick?

Right or wrong...it's going to be an amazing storyline...or at least I hope it will be. I don't see how this is Steph's fault...she had no idea that this man had an obsession for Brooke and hell an obsession is prolly what half of LA has with this woman, not that that is an excuse for rape or a vicious attack, but this is the woman who paraded around town in Brooke's Bedroom line...

It is diff. a story that will have people talking.

• Members

i will hate stephanie for the rest of my undieing life if they write this sl because she will be repossible for this and i bet that eric will leave her and her kids will disown her and she will feel quite bad for herself i bet she will be like brooke got her self in this sitiuition i did nothing wrong

• Members

This ought to be some sort of karma paying Brooke back, considering how she treated Caroline back in the day, during Caroline's rape case. You know, that whole fiasco of making sure Ridge's love letter never reached Caroline and such. Not that she deserves this, but I have faith that KKL will rock the hell out of this storyline. She's been on fire this year, I hope she finally lands that Emmy nomination in 2008, it's really been a long time coming. I just hope Bradley can handle this storyline well...

Archived