Y&R Spoiler: A Kidnapping (Amber or Lily?)

• Members

Not that most of will care, but I read in the SID magazine that someone will be kidnapped as a result to Kevin/Amber/Daniel's swiping the money that Plum had....

Question is: Who will it be? Amber (PLEASE LORD LET IT BE HER) or will it be Lily (CAN IT BE HER TOO?)...

In all honesty, I could care less if either one of them were kidnapped....but my guess is that it will be Pure Lily since everything seems to happen to her all the time..

The reason why I think that it might be Lily is because of the fact that her house gets trashed...

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If it's Amber I hope it means keeping her off of Y&R from here on out.....

When I posted the spoilers last week and posted that there would be a kidnapping, I was joking that I hoped it was Amber...I didn't know that it was going to actually come true....THANK GOD is all I can say....

• Members

LML has been shoving Amber down our throats from the moment she got on the screen; and she's doing it even further by making her the 'victim' in this storyline she's in.

It's funny how she can't give her veteran cast members a solid, rich, and actually GOOD storyline, but she crams down our throats the Trials and Tribulations of Gloria Fisher and Ambriosia Moore left and right and expect us to fully love them and want them to stick around.

• Members

At least Amber gets a little of her comeuppance because before she gets kidnapped, Cane finds out they aren't really married but then again, he's supposed to help Daniel and Kevin look for the skank.

Goog times, LML, good times. :rolleyes:

Archived