Movies you wish you never saw

EricaKane70

• Members

It is those. And, she is built with a healthy body. I am so sick of Hollywood saying that you're not sexy if you don't weigh 8-10 pounds. Lindsy Lohan used to be attractive to me..........until she started losing all that weight. Now, she looks horrible.

I haven't seen Wendy in anything else. Pitty too.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Was that truly one of the sappiest lines you've ever heard in motion pictures? I still feel the only reason that film was a hit was when it came out in the winter of that year, there wasn't anything else worth seeing. It got so much repeat business.

I feel it won the Academy Award because of the money it made.

• Members

I'll definitely agree on that score. There was a time when I'd watch it whenever it came on but not anymore. My cousin watched it for the first time last year (poor thing had to sit through 4 hrs since NBC was airing it) and now, thanks to her, I am always compelled to laugh whenever I see the people sliding down the ship hitting blunt objects along the way. It's not my fault cause that exactly what she did. A guy's sliding down and hits a pole and she bursts into laughter. :lol: Quite sad but now it's purely funny.

Oh yeah and she thought it sucked butt too. :)

• Members

Gigli, but I'm not stupid enough to have watched it on my free-will. I was on a bus to NYC and they played it on the ride there!! I didn't pay attention to the movie because I had my iPod, but I watched parts of it (without the sound) and it looked dreadful.

Another J.Lo movie that I hated was Enough. We had to watch it for class last year. :rolleyes::rolleyes: Pathetic!!

Archived