Movies you wish you never saw

EricaKane70

• Members

LOVE ACTUALLY--Uh, What the HELL was this about? :blink: I watched about 45 minutes and I wanted to pull my hair out.

WALLACE & GROMMIT: CURSE OF THE WARERABBIT- My girls BEGGED to go to see a different movie or to just go home.

BOOGYMAN--My kid was 7 and she didn't even flinch. SHE had to tell some wimp (an adult) behind us to suck it up and quit whining! That was the best part of THAT movie.

FULL FRONTAL-- Why was this movie even MADE?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ok so I know like most of you posters will HIGHLY DISAGREE with me but I thought Batman Begins was HORRIBLE! Like the whole damn movie that Christian dude (Batman) was training and the whole storyline was stupid. I, as I always do when movies suck, fell asleep. The movie was also wayyy too long. It just, quite frankly, blew.

• Members

The Grudge and Kill Bill V1 were so bad IMO, and I can watch just about any movie. I made it all the way through the Grudge, but I never turn off movies(NEVER), but I quit watching Kill Bill V1 about 45 minutes/hour into it.

Also that Bell Witch movie or whatever the hell it was called, the real cheap one with the ridiculous ending.

Archived