Movies you wish you never saw

EricaKane70

• Members

Tried to watch Catwoman on Saturday. Lasted at least a half hour or more before my cousins started to boo me. But yeah, from the little I saw, it was pretty bad. I can only hope Halle uses more discretion in picking her next big screen role.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Halloween 5 - Sucked HUGE balls. I thought I should have had my head examined for paying good money to see this crap.

Van Helsing - It must have been Hugh Jackman's rent movie.

The Phantom Menace - Just a movie so George Lucas could show us that he could mix great SFX with a hackneed plot, wodden acting and stilted dialog.

Friday The 13th: Jason Takes Manhattan - Hopefully the hack who directed this has never worked in Hollywood again.

• Members

See, Halloween 4 was, to me, the best sequel out of all of them. H2 comes in a close 3rd. I just thought H5 didn't have the suspense that the previous one did, and all that stuff with Jamie knowing where Michael would strike was just way too much for me. LOL

• Members

That's where the film lost me. I was pissed off for about a half hour after that. And then that girl Tina.....MAN she got on my last damn nerve! LOL

Another film that I wish I had not seenis War Of The Worlds. If TC spent more time on his films and less time telling everyone that he knows everything and about Scientology :rolleyes: , he may make a decent film again. I had a better time watching flies screw than watching that POS motion picture.

Archived